Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just to make sure, unless an ebay item says "immediate payment required" I have time to pay using paypal after I click "buy it now" right? I dont plan on taking days to pay but I have a few hours at least before I actually have to pay through paypal?
Usually give you a day if need more time message seller if ratings good and good rapport with feedback they may look out

Can't find anything I want.. all the shoes are ovepriced; stockx is better at this point :smh:

I’m noticing sellers start to bump up prices already :smh:.

Welcome to the new eBay.

Sellers have become so greedy these days.

I messaged a seller asking them A QUESTION about one of their items sometime back. Seller answered question, but then proceeded to jack up the price of the item.

I was sitting there looking at the screen like:

1B54880B-340B-4DEC-97A9-1A86FE35BE88.gif

Those sellers don’t want money, they want to keep the shoes. Forget them and look elsewhere

thiks why i dont cop kicks or big items from ebay no more. i stick with little trinkets like hdmi cables or extenders or other little things i need for the house, etc. how much can u jack up the price on a $3 item? not much lmao. its the big items that these sellers can jack up $40+.

ya couldnt sell ya kicks for 300, so ya think u can sell em if u jack up the price 45 to cancel out a coupon thats designed to help sellers sell their ish? makes oerfect sense.....if youre a moron LOL

It’s crazy. It started with the coupons for certain sellers and now it’s all coupons smh. Bad enough they have their prices higher than stockX/goat, now you are raising it higher.

Those are the broke boys. Smart people undercut everyone to make a sale. I don’t buy “hype” shoes anywhere but online or bust for retail. This is a HUGE reason why. I don’t want these guys to come up at all

Those are the broke boys. Smart people undercut everyone to make a sale. I don’t buy “hype” shoes anywhere but online or bust for retail. This is a HUGE reason why. I don’t want these guys to come up at all

this. thats why i dont shop on ebay. lames raising their prices to offset a coupon. gt f outta here lol. keep ya joints on ebay for another year then, lol.

this. thats why i dont shop on ebay. lames raising their prices to offset a coupon. gt f outta here lol. keep ya joints on ebay for another year then, lol.
Right? Listing at joke prices while the shoes yellow and fall apart in the box. **** off. Pretty sure it’s footlocker employees looking to get rich off their bum *** job

can someone instruct me how to use the eBay code on multiple items if I have a couple added to my card and then I either to a buy it now or someone sends me a direct offer...don't want to screw up after it's too late :ohwell:

can someone instruct me how to use the eBay code on multiple items if I have a couple added to my card and then I either to a buy it now or someone sends me a direct offer...don't want to screw up after it's too late :ohwell:

Add the bin to cart and if your offer is accepted it will automatically go into your cart, took about a minute for my purchase but the seller actually sent me the offer and I accepted. Not sure but I think it would do the same for seller accepting.

I think you see the adjustment when you apply the coupon in the checkout process

they must've got you if you if they took the full amount out on paypal :lol:

you sure you applied the coupon?

I think you see the adjustment when you apply the coupon in the checkout process

they must've got you if you if they took the full amount out on paypal :lol:

you sure you applied the coupon?

yea when u hit apply after typing it in, the price should reflect the change and it should tell u the discount amount too. i almost bit on some pine greens, thats how i know lol.

Back
Top Bottom