Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I use StockX and GOAT significantly less now that they charge taxes. My new go-to is Grailed.
Interesting. I skipped off of Grailed after a few bad transactions and low ballers. They have a better system in place for charge backs/scammers now?

I dont see why grailed wouldnt charge taxes. Internet is gonna get taxed on any site doing business.

Interesting. I skipped off of Grailed after a few bad transactions and low ballers. They have a better system in place for charge backs/scammers now?

Not sure about that. I’m more likely to purchase from them since they’re the only market (that I know of) that doesn’t charge taxes.

Just a reminder for American Express card holders that you might have a "Spend $100 or more, get $15 back Fanatics.com" offer that you have to activate to use. Can split it up in multiple orders too, just have to spend over $100 by a certain date.

I dont see why grailed wouldnt charge taxes. Internet is gonna get taxed on any site doing business.

Might have something to do with buying directly from another person? Not buying from a "business" that is providing a service (authenticating) and more like eBay. Does eBay charge tax?

Tax **** is ridiculous anyway. Whoever bought the shoes originally already paid sales tax on them, and whoever is buying the shoes from the seller already paid tax on the income. Govt man, ****em

anyone have any eastbay coupons?
BBB0D049-97B0-4D19-A73D-178CC63B0060.jpeg

I heard end cancelled alot of black red XI orders, who wants to buy anything from em for now :lol:.

MLTD.com is offering 25% off Supreme for the first time - today only, use code 25SUP

Just got a purple Potee for $76.50 shipped :nthat:

The code above is one-time use. Don't forget to activate the 10% ebay bucks if you have it and also affiliate cash back (e.g. rakuten) and credit card cash back (e.g. chase).

Also if you're selling sneakers, it's zero percent ebay fees now. All listings are retroactive to the promotion as well.

The code above is one-time use. Don't forget to activate the 10% ebay bucks if you have it and also affiliate cash back (e.g. rakuten) and credit card cash back (e.g. chase).

Also if you're selling sneakers, it's zero percent ebay fees now. All listings are retroactive to the promotion as well.
Does it only work with shoes? I’ll run up $300 regardless real quick hahah

Back
Top Bottom