Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I don't see the code on the home page. Only see no seller fees and 10% ebucks in the inbox. I imagine this good deal ends tonight

It’s not working for me. Double checked category of items to. Idk
Scratch that. Took the 2 pairs out of my cart then added 1 pair that was $300. Worked on that pair.

Last edited:
Crazy eBay code, thanks for posting. It only works once per account... appears to only work once per payment method... may only work once per shipping address. But stacking that with 10% eBay Bucks on the original price... wow, never seen anything like that. (Probably have to go back to the Bing Rewards days.)

People don’t want money I guess. Asked a few sellers to raise their price $10-20 so I can take advantage and they either don’t or won’t respond.

I hit a few sellers up about changing the category their stuff was listed under so I could use a promo code. They either wouldn’t reply or wouldn’t do it. I finally got one who likes money and did. But it blows my mind. Sellers will sit on something for months. Won’t make a simple edit which benefits both them and the buyer.

Anyhow, used that eastbay promo on some lebron 17’s.

It isn't working for me anymore (says code no longer works when trying to check out through a guest account with different payment information), so I am guessing it is done.

Damn...Was never able to make an order.

Apparently it was being abused. Wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
used it twice, once on my account and again as a guest

was gonna use it a third time under a different account

sorry, I guess I abused it 🤷‍♂️

used it twice, once on my account and again as a guest

was gonna use it a third time under a different account

sorry, I guess I abused it 🤷‍♂️

ehhh thats not the abuse i was talkin about lol
you were legit buying stuff. sure u used the code more than once but i dont think ebay cares about that cause it was legit purchases.
other people were buying their own listings and pocketing the extra money from the code.

Not really a coupon, but you can get CB through rakuten if you shop instore at Nike Factory / Clearance Stores. You've just got to link the credit card you plan to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom