Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Will I still get money back if I use a coupon code of any sort?

Yes.

Say your subtotal is $100 at Nike (which offers 6% cash back). You use a coupon for 50% off (unrealistic), and your total is like $54 bucks after tax, they still give you 6% of 100 because that's your subtotal. So you'd get 6 bucks back instead of 3.

If you forget to log in through ebates to make your purchase, here is a trick CaptainSneakerhead23 mentioned
If you forget to use Ebates while placing an order, just finish your order and when your done immeadately go on Ebates and open up a ticket for the store you just purchased from. Wait a couple days until you receive your order, then go back on Ebates, click "customer care" and then "Where's my Cash Back?" Enter the store name/date and then that ticket number you opened on your purchase date will pop up. Fill out the rest of the required fields. Lastly, Copy + Paste your order confirmation below and you will receive an email back from Ebates saying your cash back has been updated.
smokin.gif

Just wanted you guys to know that fatwallet.com does the same thing as what ebates does.  Basically you sign on to fatwallet.com and go to nike.com via the link on fatwallet.  If you make a purchase from nike, nike will report it to fatwallet and fatwallet will pay you the 6% of the subtotal of what you purchased.  

Fatwallet also does other shoe stores such as finishline, champs, etc.  I've had no problems w/it.

Seems like Mr. Rebates has the best cashback percentages at the moment (Nike 6%, Eastbay 8%, FTL 7%, etc.) but it has a coupon code restriction.

What is stopping the employee from not letting me return an ordered shoe just to repurchase the same shoe with the birthday coupon?

Nothing I suppose. It's technically not breaking any rule but at the same time more than likely they will say no for this reason. When you return a shoe their store takes that retail price into the negative, when you repurchase with bday coupon they make the sale but minus that $25. So they lose $25 for nothing basically because they didnt have that shoe in their inventory from the beginning. Most employees will say no, damn near all Managers will say HELL NO! They don't have to accept returns.

Nothing I suppose. It's technically not breaking any rule but at the same time more than likely they will say no for this reason. When you return a shoe their store takes that retail price into the negative, when you repurchase with bday coupon they make the sale but minus that $25. So they lose $25 for nothing basically because they didnt have that shoe in their inventory from the beginning. Most employees will say no, damn near all Managers will say HELL NO! They don't have to accept returns.

Thanks for the quick response.
I guess I havta show them the online return policy indicating all stores all returns from FTL online retail.

question: do they match up the vip number to the birthday coupon? or will they be able to check if its actually my birthday thru my vip card number? I have a printed coupon of that birthday coupon posted a few pages back with the photoshopped new code and date. Its not my birthday and i JUST signed up for the vip club, so i have a printed version of my vip club card with the number on it. Was wondering if they would deny me the use of the march birthday coupon because my vip account shows my birthday to be july.

question: do they match up the vip number to the birthday coupon? or will they be able to check if its actually my birthday thru my vip card number? I have a printed coupon of that birthday coupon posted a few pages back with the photoshopped new code and date. Its not my birthday and i JUST signed up for the vip club, so i have a printed version of my vip club card with the number on it. Was wondering if they would deny me the use of the march birthday coupon because my vip account shows my birthday to be july.

I've never personally had an issue with then trying to match bday. As long as they don't ask for ID you're good. Nothing on the coupon or when they scan your VIP for purchase shows your bday.

I just recently (several months) signed up for VIP at FTL. Never used the birthday coupon. Is it true to say that it can be used with every purchase using the same VIP card?

I just recently (several months) signed up for VIP at FTL. Never used the birthday coupon. Is it true to say that it can be used with every purchase using the same VIP card?

As long as you have the month's current bday coupon and the store manager allows it, yes.

Thanks for the quick response.
I guess I havta show them the online return policy indicating all stores all returns from FTL online retail.

Yes, u are correct they have to accept the return but also understand that they don't have to allow u to re-buy the item. This is what happens at my store so be careful otherwise an employee will scoop them up like me. Haha

Worked. I feel like I made buddy buddy with the manager. Might be awkward to see if he would accept the coupon again when I try it again. Took him a bit to input all the info and he kept the paper coupon too. I hope he cool.

Hoh in south coast plaza let me use the coupon code for the volts and red camo. They did two separate transaction. I guess it depends on their mood to use them.

can you have the ftl employee just key in the 1104 code without a paper copy of the coupon

Most places are requiring the paper coupon. I would just print it out and bring it in, just be cool with who ever is helping you and ask if they would accept the coupon on that particular shoe. Kill them with kindess. Their mood makes a big differece, overall they are still trying to make the sale to you.

Back
Top Bottom