Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

back with the stellar av.

Last edited:
25% off crookedtoungues.com  code = ctcarnival

says no nike quickstrike, but it seems to work on nike qs products...free worldwide shipping...good through midnight august 31
Thanks for the head-up.

Just cancelled my END's order and ordered another pair from it. 

Can these 2 coupons be stacked?
yes but i would stack your VIP reward (on top) with the bday coupon code and get an extra $5 off. The card u have on the bottom is only $20 off $100, bday is $25 off $100

Last edited:
^^^ahh word. But I'm planning on using them for Fire Red Vs and most spots don't take bday coupon for Js on release day. the FTL in Northridge took my bday coupon for the Grapes but it was that new plastic card in the mail. The chick called the manager and he said it was ok. Must have just got lucky. Cool I need to use the top one as it expires this weekend actually.

These stupid receipt rewards are getting on my nerves ....

Marquise: My VIP rewards will not enter for the coupon section

Emily N.: Did you enter it in the promotion box in step 4 of checkout?

Marquise: It always tells me the code is not valid, I have tried this countless times and just resort to not even using it. This new rewards system of coupons sucks. The old way with gift cards never had any issues

Marquise: I took the code directly from the receipt, Ive entered the number 4x already today and it hasnt work. Ive tried it at my local store previously and they couldnt even get it to work

Marquise: Last time I was instructed to call your customer service and whoever I talked to gave me attitude as if I were too stupid to know how to enter the code correctly

Emily N.: I apologize that you were treated that way. Let me look up

Emily N.: Are your items all available for discount?

Marquise: this is the message i get : We are sorry, but the promotion code or source code you entered is not valid. Please recheck the code entered and try again. Sometimes the letter " i " can be mistaken for the number one or the letter " L " and the number zero can be mistaken for the letter " o " and vice versa.

Emily N.: I did try also and got the same error message

Emily N.: I am going to see what a supervisor recommends

Emily N.: I did just ask my supervisor and if you call the order in, they can manually put the code in.

Marquise: So is that going to be the only way that I can use my rewards. And also earlier you mentioned was my item available for discount, can I not use the rewards on anything like before when they were sent as gift cards?

Emily N.: It may be the best way to get the discount to go through. There are some restrictions with them as promotional codes. Since they are considered a special promotion, there are restrictions. You cannot use them on most launch items

Marquise: thats almost the only thing I ever buy when I go to footlocker or any of your other stores, and the reason why I have all these receipts with codes that are not working

Emily N.: I apologize for the inconvenience this causes

HUGE inconvenience my money i put in FTL & Co. is pointless now .. these rewards get me nothing

/rant lol

Last edited:
@quise2024 Thats why I try to get everything at FL now...rewards kill FTL. Every $200 spent gets a $20 Winner Circle Reward. NO spend $300 first then start getting promo codes...

@quise2024 Thats why I try to get everything at FL now...rewards kill FTL. Every $200 spent gets a $20 Winner Circle Reward. NO spend $300 first then start getting promo codes...

Yeah i havent fooled with them really since thwy started this process but any chance i can get a release in store i go there since ita the only sneaker apot in my area and thet dont get many releases so when i can cop hassle free i go there. FNL does have the best reward program now but its so hard gettin thru n foolin with their site crashes that i usually end up buyin elsewhere.

But my firat options are always ndc and fnl cuz of ebates cash back is 6% & 5%

Yeah i havent fooled with them really since thwy started this process but any chance i can get a release in store i go there since ita the only sneaker apot in my area and thet dont get many releases so when i can cop hassle free i go there. FNL does have the best reward program now but its so hard gettin thru n foolin with their site crashes that i usually end up buyin elsewhere.

But my firat options are always ndc and fnl cuz of ebates cash back is 6% & 5%
Thats My order too,and FNL stays sending out $20 off $100 coupons, which they are strict about exclusions but anything on sale is fair game.

Does anyone know if you can use coupon codes at footaction for retros??

No .. same rules for coupons and new releases apply at EVERY site and retailer. Your only hope is to go into the footaction store and hope the employee or manager allows it

Does anyone know if you can use coupon codes at footaction for retros??

No .. same rules for coupons and new releases apply at EVERY site and retailer. Your only hope is to go into the footaction store and hope the employee or manager allows it

feels like this statement is a contradiction.

No for every site and retailer but yes if they allow it.

Any online only discounts % for Ralph Lauren...that last one for the summer already expired.

Last edited:
I know we not suppose to request but im just wondering .. whats up with Champs ... they not doin bday no more or are we just not getting updates from anyone whos gettin it. I could def use it this weekend

I know we not suppose to request but im just wondering .. whats up with Champs ... they not doin bday no more or are we just not getting updates from anyone whos gettin it. I could def use it this weekend
Just got an email for Labor Day coupon.

Code: 56915

Anybody got coupons for Eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom