Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^Should be able to in store. Not sure if it can be done online, maybe they can do it over the phone.

Last edited:
Can u stack the fnl $20 rewards...i got 4 of them n its the 1st time...thanks
technically no. believe me i have tried online via desktop/mobile, and over the phone. 

BUT with that said, i recently paid $0 dollars for some new work shoes (flyknit free 3.0) , i had already purchased them, picked them up, presented the codes, he used 3 of 4. 

boom!!

Fanatics.com 20% off all NBA Tees + Free Shipping with orders over $50 - NBA20FS

FWIW I was able to apply the same code above and checkout on an M&N Jordan jersey from NBAStore.com - we'll see if I get cancelled.
Just to update the thread - NBAStore.com honored the code above and my order has shipped. I just tried using it again and the code is still active.

Good looks man! Been looking for a nbastore coupon all week to order the m and n rookie jersey which is one of my fav jerseys of all time. And they finally got the C right. 199.96 shipped :pimp:

Is it just me or has finishline stopped sending out coupons? I usually have them all over the place but now I don't have any valid cupons (ie: $10 off purchase of $50) 

Couldn't get this one to work.  Assuming it's dead already unless I'm doing something wrong.

Finishline Just sent me a catalogue with a couple coupons in it yesterday . I had no clue they even still did catalogues.

The code does work, however not just online because of a system error. I got the product numbers offline and called Footaction' customer service and they placed the order for me with $25 off no problem. Hope this helps someone.

Code did not work for me either. I did Live Chat with them, and they told me they could not apply because I had used another bday code within the last year. YMMV

When you use a bday coupon in store such as FL, FNL, FA, Champs etc, do they ask you for an ID to prove it is your bday?

Generally no. You can probably search this thread as the topic has been discussed a lot.
If not then to summarize: it's use is case by case. You need a VIP card or whatever the store calls its membership. They generally don't look to see if it's your birthday.

jimmyjazz.com 30% off 1 items over 50.00
Free30

Repped for the JJ code. Was able to use it on kazi2 lows and shaq attaq 4. The code also includes free ground or economy ship. Had to do two seperate orders for it to work on the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom