Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I just saw the fine print rn lol

You didn't do the $50 jig or since the total in the negative it calculated $40?

it maxes out to subtract the subtotal after the WC rewards. too bad it doesn't cover shipping. but it does stop taxes tho for those who have tax.

it maxes out to subtract the subtotal after the WC rewards. too bad it doesn't cover shipping. but it does stop taxes tho for those who have tax.
If the item is Finish line Select for Free Shipping and the $50 jig plus the Amount of the WC reward $10/$20

You could have it for Free 

But i'll gladly pay $6.99 for a Free Item

Last edited:
The jig works. I put a step by step in the black cat thread. For those too lazy to look here you go
1. Add $200 worth of qualifying products to cart
2. Go to checkout (don't use paypal)
3. Log in and type in wc reward and press enter/return this than will show an error because cc info was not entered
4. Click on the fnl logo on the top left of page to go back to fnl homepage
5. Click on your bag
6. Enter the 50off200af discount code
7. In a new tab open fnl and add WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CART!!!
8. When you are ready to check out use the new tab and delete the $200 worth of qualifying products and bam

This works I have placed 3 separate orders and my most recent order that I placed today has shipped it was also under $200 and the $50 still applied.

Jig doesn't work anymore, if you copped congrats. It was a good run :')
what makes you say that??
I just placed my order ??

it's just people not doing it correctly

Update 1/31/17
just did another one.

still working.

Last edited:
The jig works. I put a step by step in the black cat thread. For those too lazy to look here you go
1. Add $200 worth of qualifying products to cart
2. Go to checkout (don't use paypal)
3. Log in and type in wc reward and press enter/return this than will show an error because cc info was not entered
4. Click on the fnl logo on the top left of page to go back to fnl homepage
5. Click on your bag
6. Enter the 50off200af discount code
7. In a new tab open fnl and add WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CART!!!
8. When you are ready to check out use the new tab and delete the $200 worth of qualifying products and bam

This works I have placed 3 separate orders and my most recent order that I placed today has shipped it was also under $200 and the $50 still applied.
Do you have to have a wc code for this to work?

edit: yes you do need the code, duh

Last edited:
just got gloves- two pairs of adidas sweatpants 12.97 :smokin:smokin:smokin

thanks to finishline

Last edited:
If I use another member's reward and enter his WC number, should I check out as a guest or from my account? Will the other member get the credit for the purchase since the reward was from that account? Or since I'm logged to my account it'll credit to my account? I have used a reward that's not mine but never thought about if the points went to my account or the other member's account.

There's a seller on ebay selling $10 reward for $2.25 Better than waiting for someone to give theirs away.

i recommend logging into your own account. that way you can see the order in your history so you can either follow your order there on email.
you can do so without
when you change the WC# it only allows you to use their code. it does not allow them to see your order or your info. it does give them points tho.

or that is what i think. my order that i did yesterday did not show up in the points, but in the history.

Last edited:
If I use another member's reward and enter his WC number, should I check out as a guest or from my account? Will the other member get the credit for the purchase since the reward was from that account? Or since I'm logged to my account it'll credit to my account? I have used a reward that's not mine but never thought about if the points went to my account or the other member's account.

There's a seller on ebay selling $10 reward for $2.25 Better than waiting for someone to give theirs away.

Low key this might be the move :lol:

need to come up on a WC real quick now lol need to get these pegasus 33s for the low low 

I copped one so well see when the seller emails it we can still get it to work  

Last edited:
Can confirm, worked for me as well on some Pegasus 33s for $21

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom