Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

$5 off 5 for ebay
Code: PERKMEUP
supposed to be for users who havent purchased anything in a while, but it worked for me.
expiration??

edit: nevermind...

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
eBay users who have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months are eligible to redeem the Coupon. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Sign in or register for your eBay account.
2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on September 29, 2018
4. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERKMEUP

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $5.01 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 28, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on September 29, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible buyers include users who receive the coupon and have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months, either through their registered account or as guest users. eBay reserves the right to cancel non-qualified transactions, including those made by ineligible buyers.

Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Limited quantities available.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Seller refunded me after usign the 15% off coupon. I'm sick
Call eBay

3F14C30B-AD09-4A83-84EF-80BB5458484E.png

Same happened to me. I hope these sellers know ebay takes the hit and they still get their full amount

As a seller. I love when they have those discount codes. I’ll even put the discount code in some of my listings and put that if they use it before it expires they can save some money.

I get the full sale, they save some money. It’s a win win for me.

DSG:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/c/fan-shop

Fan Gear Promo Details

Discount only applied to qualifying Fan Gear products and will be calculated once Code: KICKOFF30 is entered at checkout.
Order must be completed by 11:59PM (ET) on October 1st, 2018 to qualify
Offer valid only while supplies last and excludes out of stock merchandise and is not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise.
Gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, payment of DSG credit card charges or similar charges are excluded from any discount or free shipping offer.
Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied.
Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases.
Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.
Event prices of select merchandise may differ from in-store prices.
This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Offer Excludes: Yeti, Valid while supplies last Additional exclusions may apply.

I've got 5 codes for discounted Life Time Fitness membership to give away by 10/14. Once they're gone, or the date passes, it's done.

$0 joining fee
$0 add on fee
Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30* (depends on location)
Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value)
One month of kid’s group swim lessons for each junior added on to the membership ($70 value)

Click here to take advantage:

https://ims.mylt.com/ims/promo/frie...44093160&et_attr1=promotional#buildMembership

eBay code: PICKFIVE

For $5 off when you pay for a BUY IT NOW item using a credit or debit card on the eBay app.

Browse for stuff you want on eBay and scroll down to "Shipping, Returns & Payment" section and the coupon should be in there.

You can also redeem your eBay bucks starting today as well!!!

Back
Top Bottom