Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

NIKE PI pls really looking forward to this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm a sucker for Aj VI....This will be on the list....

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

NIKE PI pls really looking forward to this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hanamichi Sakuragi 6's
pimp.gif

slam dunk
laugh.gif

good shoes..hope we can get it here.

co-sign! any word (unofficial or official) already if this or the black/varsity red will drop here in the p.i.?

loving the lineup for next year!

http://sneakernews.com/2009/10/06/air-jordan-vi-6-retro-white-varsity-red-black/

Yesterday, we got a little peek at the eagerly anticipated White/Infrared Varsity Red Air Jordan VI's and now we get our best look yet at the upcoming Retro version of the shoe.As you can see, like the upcoming Black Retro Air Jordan VI, the OGInfrared has been replaced by Varsity Red accents, but at least these stick to their original upper material. The Black/Varsity Red pair switched from nubuckto suede, but the White /Varsity Red edition will sport a full leather upper, making them even closer to the look of the original. Varsity Red or not, thesewill still be selling like hotcakes when they drop next year. These beauties are slated for a limited U.S. release, but you can lock yoursdown by pre-ordering now at Osneaker.

- UMAASA pa rin.. na sana magrelease dito..

Nice avy mackie.

As for JB, it's gonna be a year of of the 6's. Hope they add some 11 lows aside from the snake skin.

waw, rafer alston with the nets... ?? hehe

i like the space-jam-like CW of the elements better.

or if they'll release a black/red version, that would be sweeter.

Yep yep, Rafer with the Nets as part of the VC-2-Orlando trade.
Speaking of Rafer, check out those Tai Chi's!
pimp.gif

Are those out locally?

Originally Posted by lbj19

Nice avy mackie.

As for JB, it's gonna be a year of of the 6's. Hope they add some 11 lows aside from the snake skin.

haha salamat ryan! so much for planning on slowing down next year!
roll.gif

do we already have these?or are they gonna hit the market soon?
hypermax
nike_hypermax_david_west_pe.jpg

hypermax nfw
nike-hypermax-nfw-no-flywire-1.jpg

hyperize
nike-hyperize-decades-2.jpg

powermax TB
NIKE081809_070737.main.jpg

sharkley
fas061209a_bmain5.jpg

hope to see on display
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

do we already have these?or are they gonna hit the market soon?
hypermax
nike_hypermax_david_west_pe.jpg

hypermax nfw
nike-hypermax-nfw-no-flywire-1.jpg

hyperize
nike-hyperize-decades-2.jpg

powermax TB
NIKE081809_070737.main.jpg

sharkley
fas061209a_bmain5.jpg

hope to see on display
eyes.gif

hypermax may similar sa lumabas ngayon na airmax rise..... ganda ng cw ng hyperize na yan ah, sana dumating dito hehe

blasdiaz: I guess you're right, bro. The denim version of the Gucci Dunks are coming out.
pimp.gif

Bloody gums (2nd pic) and un-hemps (3rd pic)
pimp.gif

frown.gif
@ thin tongue. Wake up Nike!

79016b4db3d7e5994d1e6ddea27df10b450812fd.pjpg

e6e1624ebbd1e7914714eecaa7530cfd1c7cca19.pjpg

92f26bb4bcb3fde1eb49cf4214c7fd45d1735306.pjpg

nice post glitch
happy.gif

low sb orange hemps and bloody gums look decent to me. need other pics to decide if theyre both coppable. ( bloody gums rd is when, dec or early nxt year? )

as for the guccis, there is sumtin wrong with the shoe that is on the pic, it doesnt have the ''nike sb'' tag on its tongue instead it has theword ''fresh''. the gucci's that i know has a red sole and is a SB, pero considering that on that pic it is resting on a sb blue box bakasb nga sya, bka binago lang yun tag for the final version ( if thats the final version ), hmmm its kinda confusing.

the jordan 1 black lime green with strap on the first pic is available @ bhs
happy.gif

^Not sure of the rd for both. But the website says Holiday 2009 for all. Hope they come up with other cw of those un-hemps.

Was thinking the same about that "fresh". Its not what I saw before. Anyway, will have to see it in person first. Looking good though.

Back
Top Bottom