Current releases you want to see hit the local market

i want the retros for next year - nope, not jordan, but basketball - ZF95, ZF96, Pip I, ZFV, Flightposite, Barkleys, etc.. to hit philippine shores.

if nike's concerned about them not selling out, they can just drop like 5 size runs at the 4 premium nike parks, or have an event
smokin.gif

the same concept would work for any good air maxes (the evos and polkasquares sold quick, the rejuvs and black/gray/reds sat around for a while) - so just dropenough for those that want them..

how about another couple runs of white/white 1s?

i guarantee those will sell out quick.

for some reason i've never owned a pair of whites.

foamposite
ZFV
gil 2 ZERO customize..(para maisulat yun boybastos sa toe area..hehe)
and ZL NYC V...(in my dreams)

and ZL NYC V...(in my dreams)
co-sign
laugh.gif

and all the other PEs
roll.gif

anyways, i wish they released the dunkman and white/green (astbay exclusive, i know) soldiers. and all the gil 2 zero colorways.

nike basketball retros.its a royal pain getting stuff shipped here.ang tagal na,di mo pa alam kung sisingilin ka sa customs

- the Jordan packs and the 23s
- basketball retroes (especially the penny hardaway retroes)
- upcoming air tech challenge retroes
- and...FILIPINO AIR FORCE ONES (I hope Nike reproduces this model and markets it exclusively here in the Philippines..Haha!)

Too bad Jon won't even answer a simple query on AIM.

Who @$@*@*# offers their hand and takes it away when you reach out yours?

smh.gif

Hehe.

Well they're somewhere around 5k and they have sizes 8-12 and they have 3 colors. The black one, the grey one and the white.

EDIT: Misinfo! The Tennis Classics are actually Php3,895.00. Sorry.

penny 2 retro please!

EDIT* oops current releases pala. anyways i hope they release the penny 2 retro here.

Just to reiterate, the Tennis Classics over at G1 Social are only 3,895. Sorry for the misinfo.

Back
Top Bottom