Current releases you want to see hit the local market

^^ i know pre... the combination of the patent leather and nubuck (or is that suede) was a
sick.gif

i think 2010 will be the year of the vi & the ix... looking forward to OG cw's!!! or the aj9 black citrus will do!

motor sports VI is
pimp.gif

02/06/2010 Air Jordan VI Retro Premium (limited release)
395866 101 White/Black
$175.00

they are all over the states, so i hope they would land here. i know it's not nike but maybe some shoeheads started to collect this brand because of:

lgd171mwrswrd.jpg
from finishline.com theAND 1 TAICHI Mid.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

they are all over the states, so i hope they would land here. i know it's not nike but maybe some shoeheads started to collect this brand because of:

lgd171mwrswrd.jpg
from finishline.com the AND 1 TAICHI Mid.
smile.gif

THANKS RED
been looking for this.

@earvinkobe24

i though jordan 11 low at first glance. that's clean!

LB VI available in sportswarehouse in waltermart munoz and clubsixfifty in libis, riverbanks. LB soldier III in riverbanks, tobys megamall, planet sportstrinoma, proline megamall. kobe 4 in sports central megamall, nike and proline in the annex. your size. just in case youre still looking for them.

Originally Posted by miko0412

lgd171mwrswrd.jpg
smile.gif

THANKS RED
been looking for this.

isnt this a retro?i wanted a pair of this since i was in grade 6!this is the perfect colorway,since they have these in blue and black as well.hope this'llbe released here in PI as well,again!
smile.gif
only pair of And1 i ever wanted..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by crazyforkicks

Originally Posted by miko0412

lgd171mwrswrd.jpg
smile.gif

THANKS RED
been looking for this.

isnt this a retro?i wanted a pair of this since i was in grade 6!this is the perfect colorway,since they have these in blue and black as well.hope this'll be released here in PI as well,again!
smile.gif
only pair of And1 i ever wanted..
happy.gif

this was all over cartimar 3 or 4 years back, 5 cw's and fsr if i'm not mistaken together with the desire mid ..

asked the staff of and 1 glorietta about this and he said it will release here in pi this january. i really hope it's true
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom