Current releases you want to see hit the local market

the patent leather on that is on point! imho the lebron max 7 looks good whenever they use patent leather on the cw's.... giving it the aj11 feel...

^sir swag, i havent been able to get a tat before i left. ill be back there 2nd week of feb. i jus need to be back cuz im almost a year in the PI. dont want my visa to expire. alot of dope kicks dropped here. snake pool hypederdunk low is fire.

SoleFly2010176-570x427.jpg

^ yo i think it will release next week and will retail @ php8+++. it has already been posted in our nike park updates since cebu already receive their stocks. maybe you could backread the nike park update thread and look for it for the exact release date and price.

HTH

@complicated8 - If I remember correctly, someone said that retailprice will be P8200. I also asked the staff at Stadium Megamall and they said that the 2010's will probably be released on the 15th of Feb...

the LA cw looks real nice but shoe's lace holes look like they're going to rip easily and yeah, the forefoot zoom only. cushlon isn't bad though, zoom's just better.

personally not feeling the kbVs, any word if BB3 lows are going to come out?
smile.gif

yup those are available at their branch in gb5, saw it last week. m not sure thou if they still have a FSR.

it did! in both onitsuka tigers shangri-la and gb5 botiques. they mistakenly identified it as the kill bill shoes (which are actually tai-chi models).... didnt know they were bruce lee inspired/worn though.

Back
Top Bottom