Current releases you want to see hit the local market

@superswag: Like Jay Z said: "I got a million ways to get it, choose one".
laugh.gif

That BIN 23 concept is pretty nice though. But the price definitely won't be.
ohwell.gif

hahaha! JB makin us choose pareng con! first the dmp's, then cdp's, this year they got the 25th's and now the bin 23's... and i havent mentioned some highly anticipated retro's that are bout to drop this year...

i hope i have a million ways to pay for those kicks tho!!!

im kinda curious how the 3,4,5,6,8, and 11's will look like if ever theyll release... i guess we have to play the waiting game now...

Air Jordan 9 – Hornets Release

2010 marks the 25th Anniversary of the birth of Air Jordan, and Jordan Brand is celebrating by releasing an assortment of retro sneakers which shall appease all Jordan heads. The latest rumor is that every numbered Jordan sneaker will have 2010 retro release. Pictured here is a spy shot of the Air Jordan 9 “Hornets

^those were already released here via hideout man (5 pairs)! hopefully theyll release it again through nike parks/stadiums for those who didnt get a pair...

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

573251aff89fbf3543e8775439d986ee42d0e2b.jpg

Must-Cop!!

My first DS shoes way back in 1994-1995 when I first started working.  These are the 1990s equivalent of the Hyperdunks.  Ultra Lightweight and Very Comfy.  Make it happen Nike Philippines!!

Totally agree with the Air Go's! NikePH should bring these in, specifically bhs 2nd flr.

^^^ Oo nga pareng Mon. I love the White Red Black colorway better though. Hope they retro that one. I was looking for this shoe for like 2 years and I finally copped a pair of sz 10.5s from Ebay more than a year ago and man was it awesome!!

Air Jordan II white/black/red is scheduled to release May 1st. And the Air More Uptempo is a holiday release in its OG colorway, black/white, and this time, its nubuck!
Hope those two reach our shores!

The chase continue this December 2010 along with the CG XI. Already confirmed so your Christmas Bonuses will smashed up with these

^^ nice colorway as well but im hoping theyll also release the playoff 13's mike bibby has been rocking lately....

Back
Top Bottom