Current releases you want to see hit the local market

^ ask kuya of pinoy big brother!

i don't think that space jam would soar as high as 11k... usually for a 175 retail.. hope they make it less than 10k..

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^ ask kuya of pinoy big brother!

i don't think that space jam would soar as high as 11k... usually for a 175 retail.. hope they make it less than 10k..
thinking of the same thing... air yeezy retailed for 215 but they were able to sell it here for only 9500. the space jams will retail for 175 sowe should expect and hope itll be under 9500.

just my thoughts...

thats what the salesperson said.

if its gonna be that high it definitely a pass for me.

hopin it aint true and they can retail it down.

and of course, im hopin we all get our pairs.

dont spare any for em resellers!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

thats what the salesperson said.

if its gonna be that high it definitely a pass for me.

hopin it aint true and they can retail it down.

and of course, im hopin we all get our pairs.

dont spare any for em resellers!!!
laugh.gif

baka reseller din napagtanungan mo. pipila siya sa bhs tapos magbebenta ng patago sa nike stadium metro east. huwag ka muna maniwalahangga't hindi pa lumalabas dito yan. pwede kasing maubos lahat agad sa US yung stocks kaya hindi aabot dito, tulad ng true blue 3. pwede ring magkaroondito pero limited stocks lang. unahan uli mangyayari pag ganun, pwera nalang kung i-raffle ng nike phils. basta ako ang alam ko sa ngayon yung flu games palangang sigurado. lagot ka may natatamaan na mga reseller dyan ngayon ng space jams
laugh.gif

^ as fas as i know, the spacejams will release in asia first before hitting the us.also the true blue 3 '09 retro was an asia exclusive.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

^ as fas as i know, the spacejams will release in asia first before hitting the us.also the true blue 3 '09 retro was an asia exclusive.
it was an international only release. as far as im concerned europe, australia and some parts of asia got the tb3s

@ rudolfchua: the eggplants were never released here. the US release was spring of this year. i think it was feb
smile.gif

the guy was a nike salesperson.

astig nga eh he was wearin CDP 11's while manning the store.

gave me heads up abt lbj 7s and the SJs.

it bein limited would add up to the thrill!

haha aint dissin anybody here...

kahit mga reseller ng SJs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom