Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

I think they are nice. I agree bout fakes.

I woulda liked either juat thw jwrsey or just the finals tattoo. Together its a lil much for me.

I really think the finals logo in the back to replace the jumpman woulda been a nice touch if possible.

I think they are nice. I agree bout fakes.

I woulda liked either juat thw jwrsey or just the finals tattoo. Together its a lil much for me.

I really think the finals logo in the back to replace the jumpman woulda been a nice touch if possible.

I see more problems in the paint job on the varsity reds than the custom job.

Those aren't wearable though, I'd display them

I see more problems in the paint job on the varsity reds than the custom job.

Those aren't wearable though, I'd display them

Originally Posted by eltouha

did you not go over the design with the customiser before the job?
This is what I keep wondering.  Did you guys not discuss what he was going to do to the shoes?  Did you just give them to him, and say "here......work your magic"?

This is what I keep wondering.  Did you guys not discuss what he was going to do to the shoes?  Did you just give them to him, and say "here......work your magic"?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I originally wanted the 1991 nba finals and the trophy, but he called me later and said he had an idea so I said do you. Cause I seen alot of his work 

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I originally wanted the 1991 nba finals and the trophy, but he called me later and said he had an idea so I said do you. Cause I seen alot of his work 

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

all customs are going to look like fakes.. obviously... but we know they aren't fakes, so whats the point of stating that?
these would be great for a display case. they look great IMO. you have 3 pairs, keep these for display and wear one of your other pairs

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those look like straight up fakes to me, it's a cool paint job but they still look like fakes

all customs are going to look like fakes.. obviously... but we know they aren't fakes, so whats the point of stating that?
these would be great for a display case. they look great IMO. you have 3 pairs, keep these for display and wear one of your other pairs

Back
Top Bottom