cutt off jean jackets.....has this wave splashed over ya hoods yet?

And before it's inevitably gets to it...

...credit everything Nike foam/flight "posite" to DC too.

You're welcome...

...YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I

yo what the !%$+?

c'mon pharell 
indifferent.gif

"ill leave a N' black and blue like a pair of pennies" - killa cam in 1998

/foamposites started in DC rant

Kids been doing this for a couple years now. I remember I bought a jean jacket just to cut the sleeves off when I was rocking plaid heavy in hs 
laugh.gif

NY been on foams since they released how were you guys on it before that??
laugh.gif

i thought we had settled this already gentlemen....lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"ill leave a N' black and blue like a pair of pennies" - killa cam in 1998

/foamposites started in DC rant

My Dominican brother, Pennies been black and blue since '95... 
roll.gif

...but Killa.
pimp.gif

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. --Voltaire

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

DC/MD/Northern VA is the Foam capital of the world.  Its not up for discussion.

I got one but my dad gave me that junt some years ago. I usually just throw a hoodie or a white/black tee under it depending on the weather.

So far I've only seen one other dude wearing one and the damn fool was frailbodied as hell and didn't have a shirt on either the nerve.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

because ya ran them to the ground....that doesnt mean ya started the trend or been on them before NY....like i said NY has been on foamposites since they released, THATS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

laugh.gif

because ya ran them to the ground....that doesnt mean ya started the trend or been on them before NY....like i said NY has been on foamposites since they released, THATS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

laugh.gif
  yeah ok buddy.  Isn't there a female dog in need of saving?  

If it wasn't for history books you guys would swear Colombus got of the boat in Brooklyn. 

laugh.gif

Your right, because EVERYBODY AND THEIR MADRE(YEAH I SAID MADRE) knows that Foams is DC country. The denim vest a slim jeans been around the DMV forever. Dipset dudes used to come to the DMV for fashion ALL the time. Where you think folks learned about Trus from? Man BACK IN DA DA DA day beating my feet, rocking slim jeans and foams and my dreads, boi DC is a beautiful place. NY dudes know whats up when they come to DC.

I remember stepping into the BBC store in NY and dudes was like, " You from DC right?" I was like yeah how you know? He was like dreads, slim jeans, and FOAMPOSITES.

NY know DC dudes.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ it was the dreads,
Newark heads have always had dreads, but those dudes only leave to steal cars 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
too much truth 

QUE?
laugh.gif

is the truth, DMV is known as the foam capital of the world only because 9 out of 10 dudes you see in any given block will have some sort of foam colorway....ya can keep that title, nobody is fighting you for it, but you are not gonna sit here and tell me my boys and I back in our high school days, talking 1996-2000 were not up on these heavy...back when it was just the royals, pearls and the anthracite colorways....i wish i had pictures...i can probably find some in my yearbook.

NYC been foamposite heavy though, especially uptown...those cut off jean jackets though is definitely foreign to da hiphop boros in NYC...we rock bubble vests and carharrt vest forever, but not jean

jackets vest... da dipset was rocking it for da crunk muzik video..but i dont think i saw em doing it out in public excludin probably jim jones....

QUE?
laugh.gif

is the truth, DMV is known as the foam capital of the world only because 9 out of 10 dudes you see in any given block will have some sort of foam colorway....ya can keep that title, nobody is fighting you for it, but you are not gonna sit here and tell me my boys and I back in our high school days, talking 1996-2000 were not up on these heavy...back when it was just the royals, pearls and the anthracite colorways....i wish i had pictures...i can probably find some in my yearbook.

That doesn't mean nothing.  IT doesnt change the fact that The WORLD KNOWS DC FOR FOAMS. Foam nation is DC. ITs plain and simple. You wearing them from your NY yearbook don't mean anything. Your just 1 little fella. Aye, you almost 30 Steezy?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC been foamposite heavy though, especially uptown...those cut off jean jackets though is definitely foreign to da hiphop boros in NYC...we rock bubble vests and carharrt vest forever, but not jean

jackets vest... da dipset was rocking it for da crunk muzik video..but i dont think i saw em doing it out in public excludin probably jim jones....

Ninaj, where you think Dip Set got it from? Cam and dem used to COME TO THE DMV ALL DA TIME AND STEAL FASHION. Jimmy still be popping up on H street and georgetown to MAjors.

DC is the home of foams and turfs. We rock foams and turfs more than we rock Jordans. Jordans is for them other cats.

Real DMV dudes is on foams and Turfs or any cross trainning shoe. WE aint on no SBS or Air maxes unless they 95s boi

Originally Posted by Lubu1

QUE?
laugh.gif

That doesn't mean nothing.  IT doesnt change the fact that The WORLD KNOWS DC FOR FOAMS. Foam nation is DC. ITs plain and simple. You wearing them from your NY yearbook don't mean anything. Your just 1 little fella. Aye, you almost 30 Steezy?

and just like me a ton of 30 year old NYers will cosign that back in their teen years they were on to foams and alot of them are disgusted by how todays youth goes bananas over them....i swear i just had this convo with a childhood friend of mines....i never said the DMV is not what you guys claim, but i will never agree that NY bit off in anyway off the foam hype pre 2000

QUE?
laugh.gif

da typical NY hoodlum has all of these in their closet....i dunno how or who believes that foams is something DC created

QUE?
laugh.gif

and just like me a ton of 30 year old NYers will cosign that back in their teen years they were on to foams and alot of them are disgusted by how todays youth goes bananas over them....i swear i just had this convo with a childhood friend of mines....i never said the DMV is not what you guys claim, but i will never agree that NY bit off in anyway off the foam hype pre 2000

DC lives foams, NY just followed DC. I mean lets not act like we far apart bro. Diddy and Biggie used to be in DC heavy, NY dudes had to break their records in DC to make it in VA and further south. Did you know that?

Back
Top Bottom