CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Will the Apple Air Pods go on sale? Wal mart has them on sale right now for $144. Both my local wal marts have them in stock for same day pick up

Anyone know if Kohls cash can be used on doorbuster's / can it be used on the same day it was earned?

I’m mainly looking for good quality sound bar. I’ll pick up 2k19 where ever it’s cheapest too...

Only thing I know I want is RDR2 for PS4. First one was maybe my favorite video game ever.

Hard to justify $60+tax for something I’ll be done with in a week tops. I’ve spent more on less but can be patient with this.

Do systems really sell out like that to where people have to camp?
i figured it would be one of those items you can just walk in and pick up.

Im gonna pick up a couple of those Xbox One controllers for $39 and WWE 2k19 for my son.

Definitely more than enough consoles. Games are always hard to come by.

If y'all see anything on the dualshock 4, please post it on here.

39.99 PS4 Controllers from most retailers.

May depend on your location but Black Friday has been pretty tame for years now. Since you can buy stuff online for the same prices and less hassle there is less craziness. I usually hit the stores on Friday (instead of Thursday) and there is a full stock of everything im looking for. Lines may be long here and there but the process is pretty smooth.

need a new cheap TV. want a 55-65 inch TV. my 32 inch element from years ago still going strong

Might cop that $199 55 inch TV from target

May depend on your location but Black Friday has been pretty tame for years now. Since you can buy stuff online for the same prices and less hassle there is less craziness. I usually hit the stores on Friday (instead of Thursday) and there is a full stock of everything im looking for. Lines may be long here and there but the process is pretty smooth.
True. Things I want don’t sell out anyway but between parking, family being in town, etc sometimes it’s just a pain.

:lol:

Best buy always has the best deal every year on TV’s, on a good brand too

That one from last year was crazy, still mad i struck out

Only thing I know I want is RDR2 for PS4. First one was maybe my favorite video game ever.

Hard to justify $60+tax for something I’ll be done with in a week tops. I’ve spent more on less but can be patient with this.

You definitely won't be done with RDR2 in a week

Best Buy usually only gets 8 or so of the "Doorbuster" TV. Not worth it unless you want to camp out all of Thanksgiving.

I'm after a very specific Sony. It's last years model, so it probably won't be on sale, but the price has been dropping week after week. I'm just waiting for that add to drop to confirm for sure.

My wife and I both worked at BB back in the day and she's very particular on the specs of the TV. If you don't care, then definitely save that money and get something cheaper.

Still a dam hassle, missed it by a couple ppl last year I was heated but thats the game

You win some you lose some, but you live....

Looking to buy a couple iPad minis as Christmas gifts. Hopefully I can catch on sale >$300

Yeah Black Friday is no where near what it used to be. I remember 2008-20012 was when it was mad nuts and the shopping “hype” was at it peak. Now in my experience it ain’t like that no more. Back then BF started on actual Friday. Now stores open up at 7, 8,9 PM on thanksgiving smh

Back
Top Bottom