CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

My goals this year are more of an afterthought for most of the crowd. I'm looking for a portable amp, rgb gaming keyboard, a portable hard-drive, and some clothes.

Bruh :stoneface:

I wish you would have said something because I used to have like 4 of them ranging in size and and they were brand new too :smh:

Kept 2 and threw away the other two.

One was a like a rolly one that was larger and then kept like a 3-5 gallon medium size one.

The other two I threw away were the 3-5 gallon medium size too and brand new all 4 of them.

Got them from work after others didn't want them so I took them. I was going to try to sell them, but got lazy and then I didn't want to pay a lot for shipping somewhere far. People I knew didn't want them or had anywhere to store them. People I knew that had homes already had them so I just took them and threw it out. Let my Dad have the larger rolly one and I kept the other. Both are at parents house though.

Damn I could’ve used one man smh I legit tell myself every year im gonna wait until BF to cop then end up forgetting amongst all the other purchases :stoneface:

I need a ps4 or another Xbox one for the lil one.

Just want that God of War deal. $25 for a game ive been waiting to play is def worth it...but wont' go to target for "doorbuster" assuming some one will have it online for around that price

Dq68UXcUUAAwRAS.jpg

I have an XBOX 1. I don't see WWE 2K on sale, just for PS4.

How easy would it be for me to buy the PS4 version and then switch it out at a later date?

Please repond

Do systems really sell out like that to where people have to camp?
i figured it would be one of those items you can just walk in and pick up.

Im gonna pick up a couple of those Xbox One controllers for $39 and WWE 2k19 for my son.
Last year Best Buy had plenty for $199. No game tho just the console. They had stacks and stacks of PS4s ready to go. Didn’t have to camp or anything. I think that was Sony’s plan since it was their biggest BF ever.

Damn so no deals on the PS4 PRO!?
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I think it’s finally time to upgrade from my launch console as I’ve been debating it ever since I got a nice 4K tv back in February.

I was going to cop the glacier white console from GameStop over the spring but decided to wait until BF. Why doesn’t Sony want to reduce the price on the PRO? so many great deals on the Xbox One X so far... it’s tempting but there’s no point in me having two consoles

I have an XBOX 1. I don't see WWE 2K on sale, just for PS4.

How easy would it be for me to buy the PS4 version and then switch it out at a later date?

Please repond

to my knowledge, if its on sale for one its usually on sale for both systems.

Last year Best Buy had plenty for $199. No game tho just the console. They had stacks and stacks of PS4s ready to go. Didn’t have to camp or anything. I think that was Sony’s plan since it was their biggest BF ever.

exactly....
I remember seeing ps4's at the $199 priceall over last year.
im not in need of one since i usually play Xbox but i might just pick one up this time around if i see them.

Yeah systems don’t sell out during bf
There’s always more than enough to go around
Plus usually the deal for systems the price is slashed at all the main retailers so u can usually find it anywhere

Just waiting for Best Buy :evil:

They had the it deal of the year on that samsung 50 inch, missed it last year, going all out this time, need to hop on the 4k train

Uncle grizz might have to put in work for that spidey bundle for my nephews

they have xbox one but this just makes it easier to get both off them out the way

Hoping to find a good deal on one of those Amazon Tablets for kids.

Back
Top Bottom