Cyhi Da Prynce...thoughts?

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

what are ur guys thoughts on this dude.  i think hes pretty talented with decent punchlines and flow.  his flow gets redundant but its fits in pretty good with each beat.
his mixtape was pretty mediocre tho, but with more experience i think he can blow up a little bit.

sorry if theres already a post on this, i searched and didnt find one besides freshman cover.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

what are ur guys thoughts on this dude.  i think hes pretty talented with decent punchlines and flow.  his flow gets redundant but its fits in pretty good with each beat.
his mixtape was pretty mediocre tho, but with more experience i think he can blow up a little bit.

sorry if theres already a post on this, i searched and didnt find one besides freshman cover.

Meh.

If I could I'd trade/drop Cyhi Da Prynce and nominate 'Los' to take his place in G.O.O.D. music.
(Kind of makes me wish there was a hip-hop draft, a lot of these bums need to be let go, no disrespect to Chyi)

I'm more familiar with Los's material anyway.

Meh.

If I could I'd trade/drop Cyhi Da Prynce and nominate 'Los' to take his place in G.O.O.D. music.
(Kind of makes me wish there was a hip-hop draft, a lot of these bums need to be let go, no disrespect to Chyi)

I'm more familiar with Los's material anyway.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

He killed looking for trouble, but so did everybody else.
eek.gif
are we listening to the same song? his verse was complete garbage

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

He killed looking for trouble, but so did everybody else.
eek.gif
are we listening to the same song? his verse was complete garbage

^ That's dude's problem

I like Cyhi but I don't think he really stands out on those generic south beats.

tracks like this is where he really shines. More suited towards his style

^ That's dude's problem

I like Cyhi but I don't think he really stands out on those generic south beats.

tracks like this is where he really shines. More suited towards his style

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Trash
this. dude has that Red Cafe syndrome (only has name out because of the company he keeps)
"Rise" on that MMG album was PERFECT without his struggle bars kicking the song off:

"I'm in the car rolling cow food"?

"Keep the strap on me, I'm no slipper--thats a house shoe"?? get ALL thee way the FOH

Trash
this. dude has that Red Cafe syndrome (only has name out because of the company he keeps)
"Rise" on that MMG album was PERFECT without his struggle bars kicking the song off:

"Keep the strap on me, I'm no slipper--thats a house shoe"?? get ALL thee way the FOH

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Trash

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

to be fair red cafe is a better rapper.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Trash

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

to be fair red cafe is a better rapper.

Back
Top Bottom