Cyhi Da Prynce...thoughts?

RoyalFlush2.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by trhee

Very average.

You kids these days, im not even going to comment on this thread. This is the reason I never poke my head in Music forum anymore. I bet most of yall saying he's trash think Kanye is actually a good rapper 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by trhee

Very average.

You kids these days, im not even going to comment on this thread. This is the reason I never poke my head in Music forum anymore. I bet most of yall saying he's trash think Kanye is actually a good rapper 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Meh.

If I could I'd trade/drop Cyhi Da Prynce and nominate 'Los' to take his place in G.O.O.D. music.
(Kind of makes me wish there was a hip-hop draft, a lot of these bums need to be let go, no disrespect to Chyi)

I'm more familiar with Los's material anyway.

Los is garbage.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Meh.

If I could I'd trade/drop Cyhi Da Prynce and nominate 'Los' to take his place in G.O.O.D. music.
(Kind of makes me wish there was a hip-hop draft, a lot of these bums need to be let go, no disrespect to Chyi)

I'm more familiar with Los's material anyway.

Los is garbage.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

A lot of hating in here....haven't heard a lot from him but...
His verse on "Take 1 For The Team" >>>

So because dudes say they not feeling Cyhi that's considered hating?  Where ya'll lame _'s do that at?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

A lot of hating in here....haven't heard a lot from him but...
His verse on "Take 1 For The Team" >>>

So because dudes say they not feeling Cyhi that's considered hating?  Where ya'll lame _'s do that at?

I couldn't possibly listen to 60mins of music for him... just doesn't have that appeal to him that would make you want to listen to a full album from him.

I couldn't possibly listen to 60mins of music for him... just doesn't have that appeal to him that would make you want to listen to a full album from him.

y'all loafin like **%%. cyhi go.

and just bc it's your opinion doesn't mean it's not hating. wholetime.

y'all loafin like **%%. cyhi go.

and just bc it's your opinion doesn't mean it's not hating. wholetime.

Back
Top Bottom