D-9 movie another clover feild hype flick?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif
want to watch. Movies like this make me afraiod we will acutally do this if aleins come

Do you pay attention in history class? Do you know anything about segragation and the apartheid system in South Africa. Damm, You even said we might do this aliens when we already doing or did this to our own species. "They seem like some nice Aliens in that trailer, a love story perhaps? " love story? -_- i wonder what the moral of this story will be. -_- For not reading other people post.

Ok Human to Human is Horrid but when you do it to Off worlders then who kows if a glactic war might break out

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

They seem like some nice Aliens in that trailer, a love story perhaps?

laugh.gif
i know...i was waiting for the conflict.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif
want to watch. Movies like this make me afraiod we will acutally do this if aleins come

Do you pay attention in history class? Do you know anything about segragation and the apartheid system in South Africa. Damm, You even said we might do this aliens when we already doing or did this to our own species. "They seem like some nice Aliens in that trailer, a love story perhaps? " love story? -_- i wonder what the moral of this story will be. -_- For not reading other people post.

laugh.gif
my son furious.
Are you the NT'er who said they lived in South Africa??

No, I'm not from South Africa. I'm a native born Nigerian. Yes I'm furious, Steve Biko died in the clutches of the Apartheid System. Its cool ifyou don't know Steve Biko, but damm if don't know anything about the apartheid system don't watch this movie. You should see and know therace/species 3 dynamics of this movie and know why its related the long gone apartheid system.

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif

Ok Human to Human is Horrid but when you do it to Off worlders then who kows if a glactic war might break out

Really?

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif

what does -_- mean? and how did my post end up in your post? do you have the skinny on the plot of this story, cause if you do i would like to know?

wow.. that looks really interesting, i hope they don't ruin that setup with some stupid action alien/horror type crap.. that seems like it could be prettysick if they keep it intellectual.

And it IS like Cloverfield in the sense that they're using viral marketing in the streets.

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif

Really?

Yes its Horrid we this to ourseleves but doing this to another species could close us off to a wealth of universal knowledge but thats another story because Isee you want to talk about segragation around the world.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Racism towards Aliens
smh.gif

what does -_- mean? and how did my post end up in your post? do you have the skinny on the plot of this story, cause if you do i would like to know?

I'm using Goggle Chrome(Beta) Typing format is not finish. -_- = Stone. I Quoted you. Google- D-9 Wiki- Apartheid System in South Africa and Steve BikoBridge connections.

(exits thread to find more info about this movie to see what the correlation between this film and south african apartheid are)

i did some looking around and still no tie in to apartheid. i really doubt the writers of this movie were attempting to send subliminal messages about theinhuman practices of apartheid going on over in south africa. like i asked before, if you know something about the plot that i don't, please share.

but to assume your average NTer was taught about segregation and apartheid, over in africa while in history class, you are probably off. take it easy on us fornot figuring this movie was to symbolize something that main stream media doesn't care much about to cover over here.

yeah i didnt even notice it was a movie until i kept seeing the NO aliens sign at the bus stop constantly, and while i was driving by a local comicbook store isaw the sign again the website looks pretty cool if u havent checked it out already

It looks pretty interesting. I def. see how it could have some tie to the apartheid. I might just catch this. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint.

it looks good,
then again,
the cloverfield preview was better than this preview....

Back
Top Bottom