D-9 movie another clover feild hype flick?

interesting...imma watch the trailers and hit the site when i get off work. got no sound on the work cpu's. cloverfield was interesting...didnt like it toomuch though. this looks interesting though. good find.

For some reason I instantly thought of Planet of the Apes.

This looks pretty interesting, though. Hooray, I might actually go out and pay to sit in a theater again...

NO MOVIE.. (so far) had soo much hype and all the viral advertising like CLOVERFIELD, that movie went off when it came to the advertising, they made all these viral sites, second and third party organizations thatwere tied into the movie,, %$# was crazy, I know because I got hooked into the puzzles on some sites and watched about all the "HOMEVIDEOS" of certain people that were tied to CLOVERFIELD. I must say if they dont do a part two or connect to it, then im really pissed as I am sofar, I did alot of time into it for NADA I feel.

THIS D-9 movie just reminds me of something along the lines of Independance Day or remember that old tv show called "V" yeah that was some classic alien %$# for the older folks here on NT.. im still going to be watching this flick thoughbecause it does look well made

district 6
nerd.gif
. but yea this movie looks good. i can't wait for it.

Back
Top Bottom