D.A.R. Saturday JANUARY 9th 2010, Dave & Busters Arundell Mills, 6:30 PM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this is like HS trying to get to a party but only about 2 friends drive and 15 people wanna go...lol

laugh.gif
forreal...how old are you guys...? ya'll don't have l's ora car?

I'm just lazy to be honest. I dont feel like driving that far.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

arundel too far. count me out. not like ive ever been to one anyways so yall wont be missing nothing.

Welp, you won't be the only one... me and Kat gotta go thru the drama of finding a ride... so I just sed eff.... if anything we'll prolly still hang out at D&Bs just the 1 at White Flint
welllllllllllllllllllllllll if my bestie Gibran can give us a ride im in there
smile.gif

nerd.gif
He takin Eric 2? Cuz I'm not going if we all don't go

Lol @ SoleWoman. Well I'm 21 BUT don't have a car since I live in NY...

and ALL of my DMV friends (except like 3 ppl) have their own cars... but none of them r NT'ers

I had actually really planned on coming this time, but now I have to be in Louisville for work
smh.gif
mad.gif

Ill def be stopping by this meetup/NT Familia gathering...
Who's wearing their Space jams? LMAO

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

arundel too far. count me out. not like ive ever been to one anyways so yall wont be missing nothing.

Welp, you won't be the only one... me and Kat gotta go thru the drama of finding a ride... so I just sed eff.... if anything we'll prolly still hang out at D&Bs just the 1 at White Flint

Wait... so Am I going to have to fanagle my way to get a ride?

webnerd andHKD i might be home that weeked and if so i'll be driving...where do you two stay? i might be able to pick you up along the way...

D.A.R.

2010 and beyond: A.B.E.

That concept alone would get the cops called on the entire group BEFORE we get seated.

webnerd andHKD i might be home that weeked and if so i'll be driving...where do you two stay? i might be able to pick you up along the way...

Prolly be in NE DC... but we can find a closer meetup point if its metro accessible :smile: (and thanks for thinking of us)

The "gang"/"record label" shot from 2003.
roll.gif

HOW many people were out there, like 60+?

I wish I still had them. Lost lots of pics when my CPU crashed back then.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

The "gang"/"record label" shot from 2003.
roll.gif

HOW many people were out there, like 60+?

I wish I still had them. Lost lots of pics when my CPU crashed back then.
man SOMEONE got that joint lol.

Prolly be in NE DC... but we can find a closer meetup point if its metro accessible :smile: (and thanks for thinking of us)
thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

thank you
smile.gif

Yes thank you for getting them two a ride
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom