D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I too have only seen Large, no Medium or XL. I checked FTL, FTA, FNL, CHMPS, and their respective websites. Nothing but Large...

What I don't get is that Adidas' website lists them as "one size", but if you look at the large specs in person, the packaging lists shoe sizes 9.5 to 12 I think. What about the other shoe sizes?

I personally liked the 2.5 better than the 2.0 looks wise.

I agree. I didn't feel the belt/strap look on the 2s. So far I like the 2.5s the best out of his sigs, with the 3 growing on me quickly and catching up on the 2.5s. If you consider all the shoes D Rose has worn in his career, my top vote goes to the adidas TS Cut Creator.

Red/Black 3.5

I agree. I didn't feel the belt/strap look on the 2s. So far I like the 2.5s the best out of his sigs, with the 3 growing on me quickly and catching up on the 2.5s. If you consider all the shoes D Rose has worn in his career, my top vote goes to the adidas TS Cut Creator.

That TS Creator was DOPE!!! So mad at myself for missing those, still hunting! Besides those the 2.5 is my 2nd favorite with the 3 right on it's heels. The 2.5 is out there with soooo many deals to be had. Even on FTL you can get the 2.5 and a pair of DRose socks for $79 with a Bday coupon and shipping them to your local Footlocker for pickup. NICE deals on the 2.5 right now, mad as hell i took my Lei Feng's back!!!

My only set back on the 3's is the laces. The 2.5 had premium laces, the 3's laces look very cheap and Walmart like...only negative.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling tho 3.5 kinda remind me of the Jordan 21 that bubble on the ankle idk I just can't get with them

That TS Creator was DOPE!!! So mad at myself for missing those, still hunting!

Yeah TS Creator and TS Lightning Creator are the two I missed on. Without a sig, I didn't pay attention to his shoes and didn't know they were available.

Hopefully the D Rose line continues to take off and we see retros some day.

Last edited:
Yeah TS Creator and TS Lightning Creator are the two I missed on. Without a sig, I didn't pay attention to his shoes and didn't know they were available.
Hopefully the D Rose line continues to take off and we see retros some day.

These were just INCREDIBLY hard to come by. They had them at one Finish Line in the Chicago area (D.Rose PE) but mostly TMac.

Wow, the cw's on this shoe are just incredible.

I'm actually having a hard time refraining from buying them now.

These were just INCREDIBLY hard to come by. They had them at one Finish Line in the Chicago area (D.Rose PE) but mostly TMac.

I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse about missing out. Either way, hopefully another thing Adidas tries to copy Nike on is retros. I know they did it with the Crazy 8s. Most likely they will for the D Rose sigs as long as he continues to shine. But hopefully they don't forget these pre sigs too.

:wow: :wow: :wow: omg those reds are insane! I now want three colors of this shoe!

Adidas could have increased their reputation IMMENSELY if they weren't so greedy.
If this show was 110, I'd work overtime just to make sure I get the black/grey/and red pairs. This could have been the Chuck Taylor of this millennium but Adidas messed that up.

wow...those photos of the nbx has sealed it for me...those will be my must have pair of rose 3.0's...

I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse about missing out. Either way, hopefully another thing Adidas tries to copy Nike on is retros. I know they did it with the Crazy 8s. Most likely they will for the D Rose sigs as long as he continues to shine. But hopefully they don't forget these pre sigs too.

Should feel dumb, I know I do. They fell to $69.99 :smh:

The Creators Rose PE are hard to find, but regular GR creators are pretty common and can be had under retail.

Really liking the reds. Nightmares are good too but I'll stick with the Chicago Fire and Reds. Let's hope I can get some discounts on these...

i love what adidas is doing with pooh's sig some really nice color blocking but damn you adidas for the price hike 

I guess I'm the only one not feeling the Nightmares? Although I said that about the 3 in general until I saw them in person. Maybe the same.

Back
Top Bottom