D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Stop calling them volts, thats Nike lingo we Adidas over here and the color looks different from nikes volt anyways

Stop calling them volts, thats Nike lingo we Adidas over here and the color looks different from nikes volt anyways

Really? I bought the Fire D Rose logo shirt and it seemed to match the volt on the Jordan 2012 wolf grey pretty well.

These are the most comfortable basketball shoes ever! And the best performance shoes I have ever had! Keep in mind my last balling shoe was the Jordan 2010. The fit and ankle suport is on point and secure. Around my ankle feels so secure that it gives me even greater confidence to drive harder to the hoop and not even think twice about getting hurt. Also these are the brightest 3m reflective material I had ever seen on a shoe. They reflect so easy at any given light (the heel). These shoes are that good. Chicago fire!!! Really cant beleieve people slept on this shoe and on this limited colorway. I am a TRUE adidas beleiver now. My last adidas shoe was the Kobe 2 back in highschool. Cant wait to cop the other coloways!!!!

Last edited:
LL
These are themost comfortable basketball shoes ever! And thebest performance shoes I have ever had! Keep in mind my last balling shoe was the Jordan 2010. The fit and ankle suport is on point and secure. Around my ankle feels so secure that it gives me even greater confidence to drive harder to the hoop and not even think twice about getting hurt. Also these are the brightest 3m reflective material I had ever seen on a shoe. They reflect so easy at any given light (the heel). These shoes are that good. Chicago fire!!! Really cant beleieve people slept on this shoe and on this limited colorway. I am a TRUE adidas beleiver now. My last adidas shoe was the Kobe 2 back in highschool. Cant wait to cop the other coloways!!!!

Pretty strong endorsement. I've only played in them once so far, and I didn't realize the tongue was reflective like that. Nice pics.

I will say this: from my brief time playing in them, its a HUGE improvement from the 2/2.5.

The 1 was a really decent shoe, but had no cushioning. Amazing court feel, great traction, but one of those shoes that leaves you hurting after your game.

1.5 sucked.

2 -- 2 wasn't bad, but it was definitely a step backwards. Stiff cushioning, no court feel, but a pretty durable shoe.

2.5 - Absolutely shattered my ankle in these, but I won't hold that against them. Softer foam than the 2, good traction and ventilation, but just average, IMO.

3 - initial- Softer foam, better fit than 2.5, and consistent cushioning. I can't give a great opinion until I play multiple times and break the shoes in, but I'm not a huge fan of the heel thus far.

Last edited:

Really? I bought the Fire D Rose logo shirt and it seemed to match the volt on the Jordan 2012 wolf grey pretty well.
it dont, dont front, the 2012 wolf greys is lighter, and please tell me you didnt rock them together, perpin like a *****

Both the reds and christmas ones are fire. The only wack colorway are the fresh prince ones.

it dont, dont front, the 2012 wolf greys is lighter, and please tell me you didnt rock them together, perpin like a *****

I'll take a look again. Haven't worn either shoe or shirt yet, so not together. Thinking about it though.

WOW, is that orginal packaging too??? 3M stripes n rose logo im really really considering scooping up a pair
The limited chicago fire edition is the only one that comes with the white box,and black carry bag with the D rose logo and 3m on the heel. Keep in mind these will sell out eventually. Only under 5k were made in the U.S. (according to adidas basketball-twitter). The reason its still sitting is because of the increase price from 160 to 180 for the chicago fire edition.

Last edited:
SO those 3.5s are fakes??

I absolutely LOVE the supposed 3.5 black ones :/

...followed by the volts/c-fires, then the nbx, then the south sides

Also curious to see a blue/simeon/memphis colorway...

But yeah, I'm gonna wait for a severe discount...probably for whatever the 3.5 playoffs are, as long as they look nice and he actually comes back strong and plays well in them.

The limited chicago fire edition is the only one that comes with the white box,and black carry bag with the D rose logo and 3m on the heel. Keep in mind these will sell out eventually. Only under 5k were made in the U.S. (according to adidas basketball-twitter). The reason its still sitting is because of the increase price from 160 to 180 for the chicago fire edition.
Heard there going to charge more for all the "special editions"   

Pretty strong endorsement. I've only played in them once so far, and I didn't realize the tongue was reflective like that. Nice pics.
I will say this: from my brief time playing in them, its a HUGE improvement from the 2/2.5.
The 1 was a really decent shoe, but had no cushioning. Amazing court feel, great traction, but one of those shoes that leaves you hurting after your game.
1.5 sucked.
2 -- 2 wasn't bad, but it was definitely a step backwards. Stiff cushioning, no court feel, but a pretty durable shoe.
2.5 - Absolutely shattered my ankle in these, but I won't hold that against them. Softer foam than the 2, good traction and ventilation, but just average, IMO.
3 - initial- Softer foam, better fit than 2.5, and consistent cushioning. I can't give a great opinion until I play multiple times and break the shoes in, but I'm not a huge fan of the heel thus far.

really????
to me
the 1s were comfy n probably one of the best adidas shoes out there.
1.5 was amazing also
2 was ok
2.5 wasnt that good,
3. there alright, but look good

So only the $180 rose iiis come with the black shoe bag?

well...only 1 "special edition" rose iii (electricity cw) has made it to retail thus far...and that comes w/ the black dustbag...so still tbd if the other upcoming se's will come with it as well or not...

Back
Top Bottom