D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Fam, 2 different posters wrote this info like a few posts above you:
"it is available only at adidas Sports Performance Stores at Water Tower Place in Chicago, the Broadway @ Houston Soho location in New York City and adidas Basketball."

Yes, I am aware of the locations. I'm looking for numbers. Word is the Fires were 5,000. Between those limited locations and online, I'm wanting to know if the number is less or more.

You would think these idiots at Adidas would try to sell as many shoes as they could instead of limiting and raising the prices up like they are Lebron or Jordan's. Don't get me wrong I think they have been doing better each year on his sigs, but they should not be in the $160 range. I guess if they are extremely limited I will just make some miadidas that look similar. I'm not going to pay crazy amounts of $ for these, even though I really really like them.

Last edited:
My friend called Adidas store and told him that only colorway coming out on 11/1 is the red alternate. Said that only limited release was the Chicago Fire.

nba draft real talk...:the bulls had to choose between beasley and rose...

reinsdorf asked what the worst part of college basketball was...beasley responded, 'when refs make bad calls on the road...' derrick rose's response: 'losing.'"....

sorry for the o/t

Last edited:
You would think these idiots at Adidas would try to sell as many shoes as they could instead of limiting and raising the prices up like they are Lebron or Jordan's. Don't get me wrong I think they have been doing better each year on his sigs, but they should not be in the $160 range. I guess if they are extremely limited I will just make some miadidas that look similar. I'm not going to pay crazy amounts of $ for these, even though I really really like them.

Patience my dude, that's what I keep preaching in the 'Bron X threads. Nike & Adidas are trying to get the resellers and 'early adopters' with these high prices. Wait a few months for an inevitable markdown and rock what you have already or pick up last season's kicks on discount.

Road alternate...

i know hes on the bulls, but this is blatant black/cement IV biting and its making them seem lame, this cw is whack since there is NO originality

Road alternate...

i know hes on the bulls, but this is blatant black/cement IV biting and its making them seem lame, this cw is whack since there is NO originality

Huh? What other CW he gonna use? LOL...He does play for the same squad MJ played for.

So just cuz he used a red/black/grey CW, he's biting the IV's? Lol uh okay..

That's NTers for you. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

SMH Dwight shouldn't b wearing gold/ purple colorways cuz Kobe is the only laker to do so

Patience my dude, that's what I keep preaching in the 'Bron X threads. Nike & Adidas are trying to get the resellers and 'early adopters' with these high prices. Wait a few months for an inevitable markdown and rock what you have already or pick up last season's kicks on discount.

Cosign. You may miss out on a limited colorway or two with this approach, but you should be able to get most colors for $120 or less if you wait 2-4 months. adidas and Nike are putting out so many colorways of the Rose 3.0 and Lebron X that I do not think the demand coupled with the available consumer dollars can support all the releases at full price. There are 4-5 colorways of the Rose 3.0 that I currently want but I am only going to pick up 1-2 pairs for playing ball. I will wait for sales and discount codes to pick them up. I can afford to be patient and frugal. In the meantime I will pick up some of the good basketball shoes from the last 6 months that are now getting serious discount.

I liken this to movie releases. If you have a good home theater setup you can wait 3-6 months see movies on BluRay or streamed for at least 1/2 the price. However, some movies really need to be seen on the big screen and possibly in IMAX or 3D, so you pay the premium prices.

Road alternate...

I originally like the homes and regular aways better than these. However, these are really growing on me. These are probably my #3 on my list now behind the reds and chicago fires.

Road alternate...

Huh? What other CW he gonna use? LOL...He does play for the same squad MJ played for.

UH the lower part is jocking the cement print from the IVs and the shoe uses imitation materials (whatever material adidas wants to call their fake nubuck)

SMH Dwight shouldn't b wearing gold/ purple colorways cuz Kobe is the only laker to do so
no idiot, Dwight shouldnt have scales on any of his shoes because then he will be biting kobe

Road alternate...

but youre an NTer also. . . . . . . .

its a straight up stolen cw, its mimicking the cement pattern and utilizing the same flat black suede-like material as the IVs, dont front

Last edited by a moderator:
no idiot, Dwight shouldnt have scales on any of his shoes because then he will be biting kobe

Road alternate...

but youre an NTer also. . . . . . . .

its a straight up stolen cw, its mimicking the cement pattern and utilizing the same flat black suede-like material as the IVs, dont front

Tons of shoes have used a splash on the midsole since the cements came out. That shoe came out in like 88 or 89. Let it go man. Also, now nobody can use suede? Theres either leather, suede, patent leather or canvas or synthetic material to make a shoe out of. What else is there to chose from that hasnt been done before? Not to mention the black Jordan IVs dont even have a splash pattern on the midsole, only the white ones do.

Tons of shoes have used a splash on the midsole since the cements came out. That shoe came out in like 88 or 89. Let it go man. Also, now nobody can use suede? Theres either leather, suede, patent leather or canvas or synthetic material to make a shoe out of. What else is there to chose from that hasnt been done before? Not to mention the black Jordan IVs dont even have a splash pattern on the midsole, only the white ones do.
chuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

-AMEN

Are the Chicago Fire really limited to 5000? I see them everywhere. The Homes need to go on sale soon. Saw them again and i'm still drooling. They're way better than last years Homes.

Are the Chicago Fire really limited to 5000? I see them everywhere. The Homes need to go on sale soon. Saw them again and i'm still drooling. They're way better than last years Homes.

I HIGHLY doubt it. No shortage at all. Or...no one wants them.

I love his apperel line man. Copped every CW of his shorts and shirts basically. T's and V necks :smokin

Not sure. Could be an attempt to hype? Adidas store here told me limited to a few hundred pair when asked about the limited alt away release coming up (he thought we were confusing the alt away for the Fires). I've seen them sitting just as much as the GRs, but I'm also not sitting in a store all day.

Back
Top Bottom