D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Don't know who's coming up with these color schemes but they should be fired immediately! Disgraceful how Adidas is BLOWING what could've been the turning point in the Rose line for mainstream consumption. Oh well... :rolleyes

Wait what? There are so many nice colorways of this shoe. The homes, the aways, the alternate aways, the chicago fire ones, the nightmare before christmas ones, the all red ones coming out. What more do you want?

Wait what? There are so many nice colorways of this shoe. The homes, the aways, the alternate aways, the chicago fire ones, the nightmare before christmas ones, the all red ones coming out. What more do you want?
THIS 

the only ones i dnt really like are michigan ave and ur talking to a chicago native lol

THIS 
the only ones i dnt really like are michigan ave and ur talking to a chicago native lol

I over reacted a bit to that Garbage michigan Ave colorway, my bad. The 90's colorway is wack too. I'm also a bit disappointed with the NBC colorway. I will say the Home, Alt Road, and Chicago Fire are all on my cop list once they hit discount prices. Although I will say these pics make the Mich Ave look way better now that it appears to be orange and not red...

Last edited:
I over reacted a bit to that Garbage michigan Ave colorway, my bad. The 90's colorway is wack too. I'm also a bit disappointed with the NBC colorway. I will say the Home, Alt Road, and Chicago Fire are all on my cop list once they hit discount prices. Although I will say these pics make the Mich Ave look way better now that it appears to be orange and not red...
Nah you was right in the first place. I'm still trying to figure out wtf is this ish.

much better, cuz in the other pics they look like a pink/rose color and it was throwing the shoe off

but some of these nicknames arent even a representation of the shoe

Looking to grab a pair for ball, debating on whether I should buy the Chicago Fire Department CW or wait for the Michigan Avenue's...

Looking to grab a pair for ball, debating on whether I should buy the Chicago Fire Department CW or wait for the Michigan Avenue's...

Chicago fire easily. Not only looks better, but the material they used for the upper is pretty cool in my opinion.

That Bears CW is :smokin

Also, grab the Chicago Fires if you're balling in them. Might as well get something wild.

Looks like Eastbay shipped out my 90s throwbacks! Really looking forward to how these look in person 
nthat.gif

Still prob gonna wait and buy the nightmare before Christmas and then wait for the others to go on sale

So what material is the NBC really? I heard a lot of talk of a velvet/suede but from the pictures it seems to be something else? I'm really torn on them...Some pics make it look AMAZING, but not feeling others.

Back
Top Bottom