D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Not sure I'm feeling these just yet. I think it's a combo of the bubble on the ankle and the web design on the toe. Of all the cw's I've seen the YOTS seems the best. First time I like the away more than the home as well. Just don't know if this is a cop for me yet.

Really don't like the bubble on the ankles of the 3.5s. I think it ruins the shoe. I like the ankle area of the 3.0s way better. Plus that design is very comfortable.

Whatever shoe he returns in, I'm buying.
Pretty sure that'll be the 3.5 either home or away depending on which game he starts back on.

I dunno man, I'm warming up to it, but I don't think it's a cop for me. So far I've only bought the 2 and the 3, and the 2.5 is the only other one I really liked. To me the 3 is the best looking shoe they've made yet.

It looks like the same material in the ankle collar so the bubble may only be aesthetic and not affect the great fit. The missile on those homes and the glossy white heel just flow so smooth.

Adidas.com Canada has a full run of NBC D-Rose. If anyone still looking to find a pair. Seems like market in US is drying up.

^ excuse my ignorance, but can orders be placed for US delivery, trying to cop NBC for my lady.

:smh: Didn't expect the GS sizes of the NBC to move, now only a few sizes left.

Also, were GS sizes available at all in-store?

Last edited:
Adidas outlets giving $10 off your purchase if u bring a old pair of shoes in to the store. Idk if the 3s have hit some other outlets but the one in Wburg ddnt hve them yet but I used it on some crazy light 2s tho :pimp:

My NBCs came in yesterday and I absolutely LOVE them. What everyone was saying is right, they are ridiculous in person. The color with the "anodized" texture gives them an almost velvety look under certain lights and then a glossy/ iridescent look under others. It's also a very rich shade of purple that can't seem to be captured in most pics.

The speckled mid sole is a great addition and slightly different from your typical speckled soles because of the amount of speckles I think. It definitely stands out in a good way.

The laces tie in perfectly with the "NBC" theme and aren't overdone at all.

And my last favorite part of the shoes is the 12-24-12 stitched on the inside of the tongue. Gives them a very special meaning and again ties into the whole "NBC" theme perfectly.

Overall I am SUPER excited to have these. Apart from my new balance Kawasaki 993s these are the second pair of shoes that I have purchased in the last year that completely "wowed" me when I opened the box. These are definitely competing for the top spot of shoes from 2012.

For those who are still debating: don't wait. And I hope everyone who wants them gets them...

I finally had a chance to visit the Adidas store at the Galleria in Houston, TX this past weekend. They had a nice 50% sale on a few items. The Rose 3 Chicago Bears were 50% off ($80.00) and they had the all black top ten's for 50% off also. Of course my size 12 was sold out so I walked out with only a t - shirt. Alot of the merchandise looked picked over as the Rose 3 shorts were also 50% off too...they only had a few small sizes left.

My NBCs came in yesterday and I absolutely LOVE them. What everyone was saying is right, they are ridiculous in person. The color with the "anodized" texture gives them an almost velvety look under certain lights and then a glossy/ iridescent look under others. It's also a very rich shade of purple that can't seem to be captured in most pics.

The speckled mid sole is a great addition and slightly different from your typical speckled soles because of the amount of speckles I think. It definitely stands out in a good way.

The laces tie in perfectly with the "NBC" theme and aren't overdone at all.

And my last favorite part of the shoes is the 12-24-12 stitched on the inside of the tongue. Gives them a very special meaning and again ties into the whole "NBC" theme perfectly.

Overall I am SUPER excited to have these. Apart from my new balance Kawasaki 993s these are the second pair of shoes that I have purchased in the last year that completely "wowed" me when I opened the box. These are definitely competing for the top spot of shoes from 2012.

For those who are still debating: don't wait. And I hope everyone who wants them gets them...

appreciate reviews like this. helps out when i am on the fence. i regret not looking for these more when they were releasing. what can you do?

I finally had a chance to visit the Adidas store at the Galleria in Houston, TX this past weekend. They had a nice 50% sale on a few items. The Rose 3 Chicago Bears were 50% off ($80.00) and they had the all black top ten's for 50% off also. Of course my size 12 was sold out so I walked out with only a t - shirt. Alot of the merchandise looked picked over as the Rose 3 shorts were also 50% off too...they only had a few small sizes left.
is that an adidas outlet store?

adidas at chicago premium outlet doesnt have any drose 3.0s. 

they are still trying to sell these at retail, b/c its in chicago. pretty lame. 

:smokin

is that an adidas outlet store?

adidas at chicago premium outlet doesnt have any drose 3.0s. 

they are still trying to sell these at retail, b/c its in chicago. pretty lame. 

It's an actually one of a handful of Adidas township stores. Not an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom