D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I don't think I have ever ventured to this side of the site... I picked up the Nightmare Before Christmas for $60...

I also just did a mini review on them so ya could get a better view (if you do check the vid out watch in HD to see the details)...

(Sorry about the wind)
Dope shoe. I had a chance to cop a pair in my true size, but I wanted unload the pair I had first. Anyway, these look crazy on the court.

Rose 3 Low "Chicago"

I'm trying to cop these but are only available in EU. Any suggestions on how to get them to the states?

that was disgusting , i officially hate you man, ive been avoiding that footage like the plague

Man that injury was a freak inccident....I never seen a bone pop out from coming off a jump I seen the video today almost throw up hope for a speedy recovery

Those Metals are sick, but I can't justify buying anymore kicks for awhile. Maybe if they drop in price then I'll look to cop a pair.

I wonder if this colorway Lillard is wearing is a future release or just a miAdidas colorway.

LMAO, i can sense the annoyance

but they really do, the closest one to me is an hour away

im not tryin to go that far to an adidas outlet, that doesnt have any real deals anyways, and just get one pair of shoes

i happened to pass a outlet on my way taking my brother to school and was super disappointed by the prices man, like no apparel under 40 and no footwear variety, and most of the stuff was full priced man
i agree dude, im in nyc and currently have no car so there is no way im going to an outlet just to browse seeing that they are at least an hour away by car.

To the guy that copped nbc's for $60, where was this at?

i agree dude, im in nyc and currently have no car so there is no way im going to an outlet just to browse seeing that they are at least an hour away by car.

To the guy that copped nbc's for $60, where was this at?

That was a major hookup with a friend's employee discount.

Back
Top Bottom