D Wayde can learn something from Candice Parker.

#1. Just because you don't see a point doesn't mean it's not being made. What, is a page long point too long for you to grasp or something?
oh no, i think you just disrespected me
laugh.gif
where'smethod man at?!

#2. He never disproved any theory of mine... because I never offered a theory.
laugh.gif
I was simply stating something I was confused about. "I'm confused" = "Here's my theory"?

#3. I didn't incite anything; he did. Even though it was mild, the 'Dr. Ska' sarcasm was inciting. Even though it was very MILDLY disrespectful I had not been disrespectful to him at ALL up to that point; not even 'a little bit'. On a scale of 0-100, let's say his 'Dr. Ska' is about a 1.24, alright? My comments to him before that were 0... zero. How can I have incited something when he was the first one to be disrespectful?

#4. Was I disrespected by 'Dr. Ska'? No. Was it disrespectful... EVEN A LITTLE BIT? Yes. Is that all he has done over the years, HEEEELL no.
laugh.gif

ok, i did not know the level of moderating on this board. if that's all that it takes to be the one responsible and be banned, then morepower to the mods

Who did I call a prick?

And I already addressed the 'You should turn the other cheek' notion earlier in the thread. You're using the phrase 'turn the other cheek';the person who mentioned it before used the phrase 'take the high road'.

'You're a mod; you should just let people say whatever they want and you just take the high road/tur the other cheek.'

Forget that; it's nowhere in the rules.

Being respectful? Respectfully disagreeing with people? That is in the rules.

There is no reason for this to remain open.

People are just jumping in without reading everything that has been said, and there's no point in addressing issues over and over again.

Don't be disrespectful, even if you don't like the person you're in debate with.

Don't even be a little disrespectful. Be sarcastic, but do not be disrespectful. Dodge questions, but don't be disrespectful. Twist words around if youfind that your point is being completely blitzed, but DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL... NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

DISAGREE WITH IDEAS, NOT PEOPLE.

DISAGREE RESPECTFULLY, OR BE GONE.

GO LAKERS, ANGELS, TITANS, WILDCATS, AND SPARKS!

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom