D Wayde can learn something from Candice Parker.

This girl is
eek.gif
....she dislocated her shoulder twice, and managed to score8 points to help her team advance to the final foul.

Ended up dropping 26 points in total.

She needs to teach DWade how to toughen it out.
laugh.gif

ncw_ap_cparker1_412.jpg

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This girl is
eek.gif
....she dislocated her shoulder twice, and managed to score 8 points to help her team advance to the final foul.

Droped 26 in the first half.

ncw_ap_cparker1_412.jpg
I heard that on sportscenter and was tripping. Tough girl. I hope they get a chip...

hopefully she goes to the sparks!

Wait a second, I thought the only people who hated on D-Wade were salty Lakers fans?

Anyway good for her, I heard about this and it is pretty
eek.gif

She is with a beast like Sheldon Williams???? WOW the ugly dude do get the
pimp.gif
girl.
smh.gif
at me for being salty about a man i dont even know personally
laugh.gif

I was clowning on Wade when this happened but learning about shoulder dislocations at school has humbled me.

So until you dislocate your shoulder, or know the anatomical damage to Wade's shoulder / nerve damage and pain that radiates to his legs, don't talk.

^^speak for yourself...I've dislocated my shoulder a few times, and i know how it feels. But when it happened to me, i didn't need a wheelchair to getoff the floor. i walked off on my own, and tried to still play.

laugh.gif
I could pop it back in for her though, along with some other medical 'treatments' of mine
devil.gif
devil.gif

Still can't believe he left in a wheel chair... I've never dislocated my shoulder so I don't know what the pain is like but a wheel chair? Really?

All shoulder seperations are not the same. I despise Wade, but I don't doubt his shoulder was pretty #*#%!$ up.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

All shoulder seperations are not the same. I despise Wade, but I don't doubt his shoulder was pretty #*#%!$ up.

dude didnt have to cry though...
smh.gif

AHAHHAH! wow. i need a super late pass, i didnt know wade left in a wheelchair that game. now i know the background behind that wade/kobe gif.

Back
Top Bottom