D-Whistle takes shot at Shaq

Whistle is 100% right. Shaq doesnt play with the hunger like he used to. I guess 4 rings in enough for him

I think this story could really be something though. And it is VERY important for Shaq to handle this right.

Think about it, during the offseason, all I heard from Shaq and Miami guys was he would be ready to carry the load while Wade gets better. He would take careof things, he was ready, he was in shape, rarin to go. They start the season 0 and 4 and already he was comin with the "I'm kickin it out to the openguys, I'm doing my job." Then Wade comes back and after ONE game, he starts to wonder aloud about Shaq's motivation?

The reason this is important for Shaq is he can't go 3 for 3. He can't have 3 all league players play with him, and all 3 be upset with him within 2or 3 years. I'm not sayin he won't get into the hall or anything because of this nonsense, just that it would look bad for him after his career isfinished.

We'll see how it plays out, but I wanna know where Jim Gray is and all the ESPN losers (lookin at you Bucher), i hope they report this with the same vigorthey did the Kobe/Shaq stuff.

Maybe Penny had a little talk with Dwhistle
nerd.gif

I miss rooting against the Shaq of 5-10 years ago, what an unstoppable monster. Now he catches it, throws it against the backboard, smiles for the camera, andjogs back downcourt

1. That's not a "shot".

2. Shaq is 35 years old. It's impossible for him to continue to dominate as he did before. Not to mention...

3. The way that the League refs a game for Shaq has changed TREMENDOUSLY. Most notably on offense. Practically all of the moves/calls that he got early in hiscareer are non-existent now.

4. I agree with WILLINC on NT being just like ESPN.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom