Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not dismissing the mental health angle, but did anyone bring this up over the past couple of years? I saw a lot of his eccentricies etc. being brushed off as being part of his "genius" (which is another topic for another day...his "genius.)

Yes, but people see what they want to depending on how they feel about a person.

So true...

I'm not dismissing the mental health angle, but did anyone bring this up over the past couple of years? I saw a lot of his eccentricies etc. being brushed off as being part of his "genius" (which is another topic for another day...his "genius.)

Yes.

Rhymfest.....

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-of-pablo-quits-says-rapper-needs-counseling

Malik Yusef....

“[Kanye] doesn’t take his medication because he chooses not to, and I applaud him for that. Whatever they prescribe you for like bipolar or schizophrenia, whatever they diagnosed him as but that doesn’t mean anything,” Yusef continued. “You know, they can diagnose you as all kind of stuff, that doesn’t mean you have to adhere to those principles. And Kanye doesn’t adhere to it.”

In fairness though, Malik kind of backtracked it, in terms of the diagnosis, but dodged the part about him being prescribed medication.....

“For the record, Kanye West has never been medically diagnosed as being bipolar or schizophrenic. I wouldn’t change who Kanye is as a person and because people are always making disparaging comments about his behavior, I was simply stating that regardless of what anyone says (including medical professionals), is that Kanye is fine just the way he is and doesn’t need medication. He also doesn’t need to change a single thing about himself. Staying true to his character is what gives him the priceless ability to create art.”

Ahhh...thanks for posting this.

*Unless I'm missing something...has another rapper ever gone at him before? He's gotta be the first guy, with the popularity he has, to be treated w/ kid gloves by the rest of the rap community. ****...legends like Em, Jay, Nas weren't immune to this. But Kanye? What gives?

Last edited:
I dont know whats wrong but there is a problem. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Not saying this is his condition but imagine dedicating your whole life to be a rapper/ producer. You finally get there and you literally have the world at your fingertips. You can drive any car you want, have as many women as you desire, have the finest clothes, travel anywhere on the planet and you're still empty inside. That would be devastating :smh:

[thread="648289"]*Unless I'm missing something...has another rapper ever gone at him before? He's gotta be the first guy, with the popularity he has, to be treated w/ kid gloves by the rest of the rap community. ****...legends like Em, Jay, Nas weren't immune to this. But Kanye? What gives?[/thread]

Him and 50?

What was that beef? I don't even remember it...

I used to have speculation that the second verse on holy grail was about Kanye. I still think it is

[thread="648289"]Da Hell Is Wrong Wit Kanye/1050#post_26967646​[/thread]
Him and 50?
I don't remember either 
laugh.gif
 I just remember them having some problem.

And the reason no one goes at his neck is everyone wants a kanye produced track.

If he was just a rapper I'm sure he'd have more than a couple issues but he's also a good producer.

You don't piss off good producers. Lyrics could be trash and the beat will carry the song.

[thread="648289"]*Unless I'm missing something...has another rapper ever gone at him before? He's gotta be the first guy, with the popularity he has, to be treated w/ kid gloves by the rest of the rap community. ****...legends like Em, Jay, Nas weren't immune to this. But Kanye? What gives?[/thread]

Him and 50?

A bet about who would sell more records is beef?

Him and 50?

A bet about who would sell more records is beef?

50 shot himself in the foot with all that sales talk :smh:

That rolling stone cover was cool as **** though

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
 I kinda liked " I hit it first " tbh.

I respect anyone that hits the studio with the  intention of rustling jimmies.

Only the protection of the networks caking off kim kept that from getting hot 
laugh.gif

That whole 50 Cent vs Kanye "beef" was a HUGE publicity stunt. Kanye stans made sure they went out and purchased a mediocre album instead of downloading it, and in the first week 50 sold 700K copies of a complete trash album 4 years after his last (and only) good release. In the end, they both won in an era where not many people were buying CDs at all

Last edited:
That whole 50 Cent vs Kanye "beef" was a HUGE publicity stunt. Kanye stans made sure they went out and purchased a mediocre album instead of downloading it, and in the first week 50 sold 700K copies of a complete trash album 4 years after his last (and only) good release. In the end, they both won in an era where not many people were buying CDs at all

That album was actually good, minus those horrible Barry Bonds and Drunk & hot Girls(??) songs. Stronger was also wack, but it was clearly a single to reach the masses. Curtis was mediocre outside of maybe 4 songs.

Wow didn't know NT had soo many doctors on here .... Idiots all over the internet really giving out diagnoses for Kanye Like ya know this man **** is really pathetic.. like how are you lames qualified to make this call .. Why can't he be lame crybaby clown ? Nope it's he suffering from mental illness
Same applies to you. You can't dismiss the fact that he might have mental health issues and say he's just a "lame crybaby clown" because you have no idea either. Given the fact that he's been prescribed medicine for mental health issues, he just got hospitalized for mental health issues, these past few years he's looked like he has mental health issues, and he made a song a few months ago specifically about mental health issues... there's reason to believe he might have mental health issues. It's not like some stretch that people are making up out of nowhere.

omgggg son i'm dead. i've literally never heard that ray j fab ****. All i ever heard was the line from eminem's rap god.

I can't even take it. I'm crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom