Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know why everyone is coming in here trying to explain how mental illness is a serious problem that we shouldn't make light of.
EVERYONE already for the most part understands that.

The disconnect is happening because some of us DO NOT believe that Kanye is suffering from mental illness.
What mental illness? Bipolar disorder?

First of all Manic depression is a psychological disorder, which is why they prescribe psychotropic drugs to treat it and why it's listed in the DSM in the first place.

And some of the treatments for Bipolar disorder are things like:
-Psychotherapy, such as cognitive behavioral therapy and family-focused therapy
-Self-management strategies and education
-Complementary health approaches such as meditation, faith and prayer.., (in other words a person can possibly mentally overcome bipolar disorder using techniques to calm themselves in times of an episode of mania or hypo-mania.)
...along with prescriptions of psychotropic drugs which have proven themselves to be VERY harmful and some even induce suicide.

I personally think his erratic behavior has more to do with him not being able to handle how famous he has become.(the fame that he BEGGED for)
The living in a fishbowl, the scrutinizing of his every move, the critiques of his horrible music(newer music), the living as a Kardashian, and getting older and less relevant.

A mix between that and some of the psychotropic drugs he is taking altering his mood. Along with any other narcotics he may be taking.

Regardless, no one knows why he has made such a dramatic change from our old beloved Kanye to a modern day Yosemite Sam yelling "What in Tarnations?"
And until we do, he won't get a pass from me for acting like an *** hole and doin **** like ranting when he should be doing what people paid him to do. Perform.

View media item 2236904

That stigma about tmz being wrong about everything is dated. I used to think so too. But in the last few years they get it right.

Kanye needs help alright, a knuckle sandwich could have fixed all of this a long time ago. This is what happens when you let someone go unchecked for too long. He needs a slice of humble pie in the realest way, his ego is through the roof and his worshippers made it this way.

Last edited:
Kanye needs help alright, a knuckle sandwich could have fixed all of this a long time ago. This is what happens when you let someone go unchecked for too long. He needs a slice of humble pie in the realest way, his ego is through the roof and his worshippers made it this way.
This. He's been running around saying whatever he wants for years and all people did was laugh or call him a "genius". Dude can literally talk for 45 minutes about nothing, disrespect people, not make sense and u got dudes here gonna "omg it's so epic, he's a genius man, omg yeezus yasssss". He probably feels on top of the world. He releases ugly average running shoes, people eat em up. Release hobo wear for 2k, they eat it up. Being around that evil family not helping wither, Kris sees this as a opportunity to make $. Somebody need to kidnap that ***** and drop him off in the chi.

I really don't know why everyone is coming in here trying to explain how mental illness is a serious problem that we shouldn't make light of.
EVERYONE already for the most part understands that.

The disconnect is happening because some of us DO NOT believe that Kanye is suffering from mental illness.
What mental illness? Bipolar disorder?

First of all Manic depression is a psychological disorder, which is why they prescribe psychotropic drugs to treat it and why it's listed in the DSM in the first place.

And some of the treatments for Bipolar disorder are things like:
-Psychotherapy, such as cognitive behavioral therapy and family-focused therapy
-Self-management strategies and education
-Complementary health approaches such as meditation, faith and prayer.., (in other words a person can possibly mentally overcome bipolar disorder using techniques to calm themselves in times of an episode of mania or hypo-mania.)
...along with prescriptions of psychotropic drugs which have proven themselves to be VERY harmful and some even induce suicide.

I personally think his erratic behavior has more to do with him not being able to handle how famous he has become.(the fame that he BEGGED for)
The living in a fishbowl, the scrutinizing of his every move, the critiques of his horrible music(newer music), the living as a Kardashian, and getting older and less relevant.

A mix between that and some of the psychotropic drugs he is taking altering his mood. Along with any other narcotics he may be taking.

Regardless, no one knows why he has made such a dramatic change from our old beloved Kanye to a modern day Yosemite Sam yelling "What in Tarnations?"
And until we do, he won't get a pass from me for acting like an *** hole and doin **** like ranting when he should be doing what people paid him to do. Perform.

My dude ! it is your right to be skeptical. However, you sound mad irresponsible when you attempt to dumb down the idea that he might actually be suffering. Those who went through similar situation in this thread stated that he might be manic. Where is your expertise in mental diagnosis come from? Google?

:lol:

#prayforye got a nice (marketable) ring to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebro has always been a solid guy though. Hot97 hasn't always played second fiddle to BC, they both play the same music, BC just gets better interviews and does a lot of random extra ish.

Ebro has always been a solid guy though. Hot97 hasn't always played second fiddle to BC, they both play the same music, BC just gets better interviews and does a lot of random extra ish.

2016 was a terrible year them. Breakfast Club completely took over and Ebro was caught lying about the Drake/Em situation. They need to get it together.

#prayforye got a nice (marketable) ring to it

Pop-Up Shop coming.

The irony of this is, when I, as someone who was truly a Kanye West fan, would say that something was off about him and his behavior, I was a "hater".

And all his fans would say is **** like "Ye always been like this", "this the same old Ye", "you don't even know that man" etc.

When it didn't seem like that at all to me.

And even when Rhymefest or Yusef Malik would touch on it, dudes who DID know him personally, it would get dismissed.

Kanye's legion of superfans may have been the worst thing to happen to him. They were basically enablers IMO. To them, he could do NO wrong, which is impossible for any human being. And really is OK to talk about.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people in his "inner circle" are the same.

Last edited:
^ Hell yeah, fans tried to discredit Rhymefest when he was tryna check Ye for his BS. Kanye's cult is part of the problem.

Kanye still shoulda had his *** beat for that "I own your kid" talk to Wiz. I don't know how Wiz let that go.

Dude lost me when he was screaming like a ***** after walking into that sign.

Still, some of you sound stupid discrediting mental illnesses. That's why America has such a huge issue because people think they can break it down to simple **** like "well regular people do it".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom