Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam i really the only dude who mentioned havoc

Havoc had a run, but outside of his production for Mobb Deep, and I know he produced for others including Nas, I'm scratching my head to name some of his production outside of CNN, Raekwon and 'nem.

Havoc had a run, but outside of his production for Mobb Deep, and I know he produced for others including Nas, I'm scratching my head to name some of his production outside of CNN, Raekwon and 'nem.

He did stuff for foxy too and even recently on tlop

Organized Noise

Earthtone 3 (Dre, Big Boi and Mr. DJ) as a collective, and individually, also did some damn good work.

Did a great job of "experimenting" and incorporating elements from different genres in their production.

Shout out to The Beatnuts.

Last edited:
To be honest, Havoc from Mobb Deep is a better producer than Kanye. He even produced some of his stuff on TLOP. He was the first to incorporate the Hi-Hat on mainstream music. On shook ones, he used the gas igniter on the stove as the base of the beat. A lot of people don't know that

Last edited:
To be honest, Havoc from Mobb Deep is a better producer than Kanye. He even produced some of his stuff on TLOP. He was the first to incorporate the Hi-Hat on mainstream music. On shook ones, he used the gas igniter on the stove as the base of the beat. A lot of people don't know that

Well, he did give a clue the first 2 seconds into that video. :tongue:

Apollo Brown prob my favorite contemporary producer right now. Anything he touches is gold. Skyzoo x Apollo album is incredible. :smokin

Apollo Brown prob my favorite contemporary producer right now. Anything he touches is gold. Skyzoo x Apollo album is incredible. :smokin
You ever see his cellophane chyper session?

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
That "false prophets" had me on this exact same page as J. Cole

Lit into his ***

[Video]

[/Video]

Wale's response was SO dope, but I'll let y'all find that and keep this thread on topic.

laugh.gif
  album titles for that pic  

-epiphanies from the crtstal palace

- I aint a close talker

-why am I paying for this on my b day

-shump da savage

- freddie mercury threads

- dive bar wallpapahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom