Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye 2024 :rofl:

I take it Ye giving Trump 2 terms and hoping Trump rides for him like he's riding for him now for his presidency run in 2024 :lol:

Murica I'm embarrassed.

Dude you gotta give it back.
Ninja is the guy I was gonna ask if it was cool for me to say papi yet.
Aka da papi pass

Nah he ain't Dominican or Latino, he can claim to be white for all I care, but the second he justified Pence statements about Dominicans, he lost whatever Latino comradery I had for him.

This post highlights exactly why trump is now the leader of the freeworld, dudes are IRATE and fuming that Kanye took a meeting with the president. some cats legitimately seem hurt or betrayed. I like Ye's music, **** with some of his viewpoints but at the end of the day him taking a meeting with Trump should not turn him into this despicable human that people are making him out to be.

the amount of emotion tied into people you don't know and the impact their words have is crazy these days. This is the same outrage that happened with Charlamagne and that white chick, sitting down with someone with an opposite view doesn't make you a self hating ****. Both Charlamagne and Ye have done some outlandish **** in the past which i could see turning people off from them, but having a convo with these two respectively is just outrage for the sake of outrage and it being the hot topic.

Kanye 2024 :rofl:

I take it Ye giving Trump 2 terms and hoping Trump rides for him like he's riding for him now for his presidency run in 2024 :lol:

Murica I'm embarrassed.

Sad thing is now Kanye being president isn't a laughable joke like it was earlier this year. Now the sad fact is that he has all the possibility in the world to achieve that and people won't even blink an eye. Idiocracy becoming way more prophetic. Terry Crews really might be a president in the future. Time to start learning to like that butter substitute.

no other ethnicity or enclave holds itself to such a standard...

No other ethnicity gets ****** in the judicial system like we do either

he's a black guy, but the image he see's in the mirror is 'dominican'..or whatever that really is.

:lol: :smh: back to da slander.

i hope everybody's idol goes to Trump tower to kiss that ring so ya can keep crying like da sensitive snowflakes folks revealing themselves out to be.

he's a black guy, but the image he see's in the mirror is 'dominican'..or whatever that really is. Son is haitian and he knows it. there's no talking sense to him bro.

I revoked ninjas Doninican card a few weeks ago, I'm more Dominican than he is....he don't represent us.

from what i seen only thing u getting revoked is that hairline.. :nerd: god already dubbed u on height :lol:

from what i seen only thing u getting revoked is that hairline.. :nerd: god already dubbed u on height :lol:
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] Steezy's hairline is receding?

Last edited:
ninjahood is not dominicano.

giphy.gif

he's a black guy, but the image he see's in the mirror is 'dominican'..or whatever that really is. Son is haitian and he knows it. there's no talking sense to him bro.

I revoked ninjas Doninican card a few weeks ago, I'm more Dominican than he is....he don't represent us.

Why you take his Latino card? :lol:

This post highlights exactly why trump is now the leader of the freeworld, dudes are IRATE and fuming that Kanye took a meeting with the president. some cats legitimately seem hurt or betrayed. I like Ye's music, **** with some of his viewpoints but at the end of the day him taking a meeting with Trump should not turn him into this despicable human that people are making him out to be.

the amount of emotion tied into people you don't know and the impact their words have is crazy these days. This is the same outrage that happened with Charlamagne and that white chick, sitting down with someone with an opposite view doesn't make you a self hating ****. Both Charlamagne and Ye have done some outlandish **** in the past which i could see turning people off from them, but having a convo with these two respectively is just outrage for the sake of outrage and it being the hot topic.

Obviously Kanye and Trump are not that much on opposite ends cuz Ye said he woulda voted for him and in the video they're standing there all buddy buddy and Trump says "we've been friends for a long time". Kanye has been saying dumb **** about race for a few years now. This _ said Kim has helped race relations. :lol: This _ is clearly out his damn mind.

And CTG been a tap dancer. Him haning with the she devil is just more evidence.

Yea these post are exactly the reason why trump won, yep

My ***** my whole Timeline is filled with KANYE HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!............ meanwhile trump has real life **** going on with foreign countries that could hurt America and people are IRATE that a man who alledgedly just had a mental breakdown is meeting with Trump, the same man who plenty have said has no real "influence"... and rather then highlighting how our president is setting up personal business over that of America, ****** are denouncing the college dropout.

REAL **** is going on and the main story of today hass been Kanye...... the same ***** who just had a mental breakdown on stage.... this is what has people up in arms???

Every ******* thread...

Y'all dudes legit crushing on this man.

Jeez Louise.

:smh:

Last edited:

very true

Why you take his Latino card? :lol:
Obviously Kanye and Trump are not that much on opposite ends cuz Ye said he woulda voted for him and in the video they're standing there all buddy buddy and Trump says "we've been friends for a long time". Kanye has been saying dumb **** about race for a few years now. This _ said Kim has helped race relations. :lol: This _ is clearly out his damn mind.

And CTG been a tap dancer. Him haning with the she devil is just more evidence.

WHO gives two ***** if Kanye or Charlamagne are "tapdancing" why is this getting AP coverage of all things??

I constantly hear people talk about Kanye stans and yet they offer up the same if not more attention to him as the stans.

I just don't understand the logic in people saying Kanye's a lunatic and getting angry everytime he makes any move. if son is as lost as people say at what point do people take responsibility for giving time & awareness to an idiot? Would it not be easier to dismiss him as crazy like we do everyone else? why is this a giant topic?

and FTR EVERY post i've come across about this is speaking negatively about him, so im assuming this attention isn't coming from the stans. Just people who don't like Kanye for an assortment of different reasons screaming the loudest...... seen the same **** happen with Wayne.... at the end of the day somebody lying

Either these guys ain't as dumb/crazy as ya'll make them seem or people don't really care about the statements/moves these celebs make, they just care about bashing the cele. I'm leaning heavy towards the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom