Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel Texas transforming...

Dallas midas whale be LA central, Austin is Denver of the South, and Houston is Atlanta 2.0

The population is shifting towards the bigger cities... And away from the one road ******** towns

Once all these old oil hags die off, it'll be a bunch of young Messican and tech famb running this bish.

And once the green technology gets legalized, we will become the best state in the country.

Watch us work

:pimp:

Last edited:
I can feel Texas transforming...

Dallas midas whale be LA central, Austin is Denver of the South, and Houston is Atlanta 2.0

The population is shifting towards the bigger cities... And away from the one road ******** towns

Once all these old oil hags die off, it'll be a bunch of young Messican and tech famb running this bish.

And once the green technology gets legalized, we will become the best state in the country.

Watch us work

Cali (I'm not even from Cali) lapping the entire field right now, you'll got a ton of work to do.

Last edited:
Cali (I'm not even from Cali) lapping the entire field right now, you'll got a ton of work to do.

I'm from Texas and Cali >>> Texas...

These cheap housing prices and booming economy might close the gap a little bit doe, famb.

$900 for my fly apartment right outside the Funk's downtown area...

Watch us work.

The scenario handullz handullz brings up is a good one tho, if that demographik kan change, they kould be a strong #2...n eventually a 1.5 [emoji]128129[/emoji]

Florida has potential too

I'm from Texas and Cali >>> Texas...

These cheap housing prices and booming economy might close the gap a little bit doe, famb.

$900 for my fly apartment right outside the Funk's downtown area...

Watch us work.

pimp.gif
we will see how long that last 
laugh.gif

IM sure you see the rapid rising already. its even happening in arlington and grand prairie and these aren't even desirable locations.

identity politics lost in 2016.

once people start making some money, all this divisive rhetoric will simmer down &we'll get back to some good old peace time prosperity.

What do you mean "get back to?" When in American history has there been peace and prosperity when it came to racial relations fam?

its been a helluva lot better then it is now recently.

da early 2000's was no where near this polarized, neither was da late 90's.

This post highlights exactly why trump is now the leader of the freeworld, dudes are IRATE and fuming that Kanye took a meeting with the president.
Barack Obama is the President.
Donald Trump is the President Elect.
There is a difference.

Like I said earlier in thread, its amazing how fast they wanna hand over the keys to Trump considering how hard they fought PRESIDENT OBAMA
to give him the title AFTER he was inaugurated.

You got dude literally up there calling himself a field ***** i can't make this **** up :lol:

What's the alternative to accepting Trump as your president? :lol:

Being predisposed to blame everything ****** up for the next four years of your life on some big bad white man? :lol:
Isnt this EXACTLY what the racists white people did for 8 YEARS? Blame everything on Obama even if its not true?
And some of it was instigated by our President Elect.

Just consider how many times we have heard that Obama is responsible for exploding the deficit.
Its completely false of course because Congress spends the country's money NOT the President but it did not stop them from saying it over and over.
But NOW that Trump wants to stay in the Trump Tower and will cost an estimated $1Million/day no one has said ANYTHING.
Those SAME fiscal responsibility mfs aint said ****.
Just one of MANY examples of how hypocritical, and APPARNTELY racist a great deal of the country actually is.

Until Trump shows some real progress at changing the way people of color are treated in this country I will be against everything he does.
Until he shows he is not only about his own interest I will be against everything he does.
Until he proves that his policies(to which we know VERY LITTLE ABOUT) arent an assault on people of color I will be against EVERYTHING he does.
Until he proves that he himself is not a bigot, misogynist, racist I will be against everything he does.
Just like they were against Obama.

View media item 2261762 How is this so hard for some of these clowns to understand?

:lol:

I definitely do understand our history. The difference is I acknowledge the negative factors of the past, I understand some of these negative factors of the past still permeates through modern society (at a much lower scale) and I choose to be optimistic about the future, based on the fact that I can do something about it. Since the civil rights, we have been fighting a long fight to make sure it is not a wasted effort. Yet, by you continually being focused on the negative and offering nothing but negativity with a pessimistic outlook, you are only derailing yourself and passing that like it is a disease. And it is a disease.Your statement shows that you are stuck !

Why don't you take the time to learn the history of others under similar circumstance and learn from their positive progression? It may help you progress for the better bruh and maybe one day, you can be a positive member of your race - propelling it forward.

Last edited:
Isnt this EXACTLY what the racists white people did for 8 YEARS? Blame everything on Obama even if its not true?
And some of it was instigated by our President Elect.

Just consider how many times we have heard that Obama is responsible for exploding the deficit.
Its completely false of course because Congress spends the country's money NOT the President but it did not stop them from saying it over and over.
But NOW that Trump wants to stay in the Trump Tower and will cost an estimated $1Million/day no one has said ANYTHING.
Those SAME fiscal responsibility mfs aint said ****.
Just one of MANY examples of how hypocritical, and APPARNTELY racist a great deal of the country actually is.

Until Trump shows some real progress at changing the way people of color are treated in this country I will be against everything he does.
Until he shows he is not only about his own interest I will be against everything he does.
Until he proves that his policies(to which we know VERY LITTLE ABOUT) arent an assault on people of color I will be against EVERYTHING he does.
Until he proves that he himself is not a bigot, misogynist, racist I will be against everything he does.
Just like they were against Obama.

Your first mistake was feeling like you had a personal duty to Obama to be skeptical of every candidate white people liked for every future election season just because he was black. :lol:

Why am I thinking of what white people did on Facebook 4-8 years ago lol? Who cares?

A lot of y'all let race make you mad or otherwise concerned in situations that aren't really important.

Last edited:
No He didnt.
For someone who was just trying talk about hypocrisy I would think he would have understood what I was saying.

Ii guess you only care about hypocrites when it comes to defending Kim Kardashian huh bruh?

I can't wait till Kim Leaves Ye and takes his kids and some of his $$$.

mvp07 mvp07

It's kinda difficult to be optimistic about the future if you have closely followed the campaign and read about all the shenanigans many people on the right have been willing to pull off for the sake of "victory."

I mean, one prominent pundit said on twitter that it would be great if only people whose grand-parents were Americans could vote. Does that sound like people who want to move forward? Does that sound like people who want to include new naturalized citizens as entire members of American society?

In the White House, you have people who support a group that advocates whites-only immigration policies and "peaceful genocide" of non-whites. These people will shape policy for the next 4 years. And Kanye is willing to stand alongside that nonsense.

C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom