Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post highlights exactly why trump is now the leader of the freeworld.

the amount of emotion tied into people you don't know and the impact their words have is crazy these days. This is the same outrage that happened with Charlamagne and that white chick, sitting down with someone with an opposite view doesn't make you a self hating ****. Both Charlamagne and Ye have done some outlandish **** in the past which i could see turning people off from them, but having a convo with these two respectively is just outrage for the sake of outrage and it being the hot topic.

because people are so entrenched in their bubbles that they can't possibly hear a opposite view on things without castigating da other side.

as seen in this thread...and its gotten alot worse in general.

Feels weird to agree w/ Dipset, but he's spot on.

Man take that nonsense somewhere else, you know damn well why people are going extra hard on Mr. "racism still alive they just be concealing it"

And the name of this thread is da hell is wrong with Kanye

How is it nonsense when you're basically excusing what Jim Brown said due to his age? Thinking he can't be aware and is out of touch due to how old he is...that's what you said.

Finally, I would say that Nixon has a genius for convincing one that he is sincere. When you are close to Nixon he almost disarms you with his apparent sin- cerity. You never get the impression that he is the same man who campaigned in California a few years ago, and who made a tear jerking speech on television in the 1952 campaign to save himself from an obvious misdeed.~ And so I would conclude by saying that if Richard Nixon is not sincere, he is the most dangerous man in America.

MLK, 1958

Last edited:
How is it nonsense when you're basically excusing what Jim Brown said due to his age? Thinking he can't be aware and is out of touch due to how old he is...that's what you said.

So you're telling me with a straight that you don't understand why people are hesitant to go hard on jim brown like they are Kanye? Jim brown has put in more time & real work for longer than most NTers have been born. Keeping black business, clubs, and centers open for damn near half a venture won't go unnoticed.

Last edited:

Finally, I would say that Nixon has a genius for convincing one that he is sincere. When you are close to Nixon he almost disarms you with his apparent sin- cerity. You never get the impression that he is the same man who campaigned in California a few years ago, and who made a tear jerking speech on television in the 1952 campaign to save himself from an obvious misdeed.~ And so I would conclude by saying that if Richard Nixon is not sincere, he is the most dangerous man in America.

MLK, 1958

history will Judge Trump on that sincerity.

he's taking these meetings with Jim Brown & Ray Lewis with propositions on amplifying da effectiveness of their already established reaching out programs in da inner city...

only 1 way to know if he's serious about reversing da misfortunes of minority communities, do his policies pan out? that remains to be seen.

they went up talking and exchanging ideas in Trump Tower, good first step. so far so good...

So you're telling me with a straight that you don't understand why people are hesitant to go hard on jim brown like they are Kanye? Jim brown has put in more time & real work for longer than most NTers have been born. Keeping black business, clubs, and centers open for damn near half a venture won't go unnoticed.

Who said I don't understand it? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy from folks regarding their comments. Your reason as to why you thought he's out of touch had to do with his age.

Dog I'm legit going from hating Trump to straight up being impressed by his wits....like after all is said and done this MFer conned his way into the Oval Office with NO HELP!!!!!....dude said whatever da *** he wanted to say during his campaign, was denounced by hi own party and this fool still became president, is openly racist and has the support of black influencers, is a blatant misogynist and a large percent of women voted for him, belittles Latinos and practically every Cuban and NINJAHOOD and fam voted for him....

This mans goonery has reached new levels b

Rust I think is time we jump on the Trump wagon b...

donald trumps victory is the manifestation of anti-intellectualism.

the average person cant relate to intellectuals. intellectuals = bad

there are many reasons why he won but it all comes back to a false sense of american pride and disillusionment.

people might rebuke me by citing clinton failures and liberal idiocy, and trust me there is plent to spread around, but Trump is a joke. The world is laughing at us.

Last edited:
Who said I don't understand it? I'm pointing out the hypocrisy from folks regarding their comments. Your reason as to why you thought he's out of touch had to do with his age.

I don't this his age is the reason why he's out of touch, I don't even think he's out of touch. I do think his age (along with money, and current status with the browns) is the reason he's given up on the good fight. He's old and knows he doesn't have much time left, he just wants his comfortable seat at the table.

Dog I'm legit going from hating Trump to straight up being impressed by his wits....like after all is said and done this MFer conned his way into the Oval Office with NO HELP!!!!!....dude said whatever da *** he wanted to say during his campaign, was denounced by hi own party and this fool still became president.

u forgot da media, Hollywood, Democratic party, environmentalists zealots, and others all counted him out..

da thing people had a Blindspot for is his flat out appeal to da apolitical masses who didn't feel like America was on da right path.

You got Bill Gates going to Trump Tower today breaking bread.

only thing imma hate about Trump's Presidency is midtown crosstown traffic around Trump Tower is gonna be miserable :lol: :smh:

if American energy and prosperity galvanizes and rockets into da stratospheres it'll be more than worth it. :smokin

I don't this his age is the reason why he's out of touch, I don't even think he's out of touch. I do think his age (along with money, and current status with the browns) is the reason he's given up on the good fight. He's old and knows he doesn't have much time left, he just wants his comfortable seat at the table.

Unless he came out and said it, I think someone who has done as much as Brown in his lifetime, at least deserves the benefit of the doubt as to what his reason were for meeting with Trump in the first place. I get the speculation, assumptions, and theories behind what folks like Kanye/Ray Lewis' motives were, however, someone like Brown, not so much.

donald trumps victory is the manifestation of anti-intellectualism.

the average person cant relate to intellectuals. intellectuals = bad

there are many reasons why he won but it all comes back to a false sense of american pride and disillusionment.

people might rebuke me by citing clinton failures and liberal idiocy, and trust me there is plent to spread around, but Trump is a joke. The world is laughing at us.

I get that Trump is a radical choice and not many, specially those educated, would allow some Reality TV character to seize the most important office/job in this country. Not to mention the fact that he didn't discuss any tangible policies. So yeah, initially one can assume that the guy couldn't possibly represent you and this country in a positive light domestically or internationally.

But he did WIN and he won decisively, with a huge support and less $capital than Clinton. That proves that he is smart, calculated. knows who to surround himself with, knows how to budget, he is NYC personified (which is a good thing) and most importantly, his polices are yet to be written and put to action. That tells the majority that he is open to listen to options from various sources that affect each part of the population, this could be a really good thing. Granted that he keeps his options available and listens to those with the right ideas for greater solutions. So far on the positive side, he is reaching out to communities, hiring the "smartest people" and on the negative side, he is shunning and dismissing briefs that are vital to national security.

So yeah, some early positives and some negative. As time goes on, we definitely want to be surprised for the better. Gotta be optimistic and move on, hold him accountable for everything, while at the same time giving him space to strategize and put into effect what he is in there to do.

Last edited:
But he did WIN and he won decisively, with a huge support and less $capital than Clinton. 
giphy.gif

Last edited:
What huge support did he have? He lost the popular vote by 2 million + votes

Cats ready to rewrite history in here.

I think we should not forget that he has screwed over multiples people already within his campaign (remember the USA freedom girls and the pollster who's owed 767k? They're suing him) I too, could come out ahead if I didn't pay for the services I used.
His appointments are thank you gestures to all you supported him either vocally or financially. There is nothing enlightened about his choices. Carson at the HUD? The Exxon Mobil dude at the SOS? What do they even know about those respective fields?

Dog I'm legit going from hating Trump to straight up being impressed by his wits....like after all is said and done this MFer conned his way into the Oval Office with NO HELP!!!!!....dude said whatever da *** he wanted to say during his campaign, was denounced by hi own party and this fool still became president, is openly racist and has the support of black influencers, is a blatant misogynist and a large percent of women voted for him, belittles Latinos and practically every Cuban and NINJAHOOD and fam voted for him....

This mans goonery has reached new levels b

Rust I think is time we jump on the Trump wagon b...

View media item 2216840

identity politics lost in 2016.

once people start making some money, all this divisive rhetoric will simmer down &we'll get back to some good old peace time prosperity.

What do you mean "get back to?" When in American history has there been peace and prosperity when it came to racial relations fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom