Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're deluding yourself thinking and all the brothers on NT are gonna stop posting about the racial injustice black people have always faced just because Donald Trump is president

Racial injustice has always been an issue (it was an issue in the early 2000s), it will continue to be an issue and you will see threads about it.

Deal with it.

The cameras are rolling now so the people who weren't aware, or naive, see what's really going on.

Last edited:
idk how u fix ur face talking bout boot licking when u been had da biggest mouthful of crow since November 8th... :lol:

Don't deflect

You don't care about passing judgement on your man before he takes action so long as that judgement is positive

So yes, your behavior is the very definition of boot licking

ninja can't have an autonomous conversation because all his info comes from one source. zero substance in critically thinking. he believes that climate change is a hoax, and has never attended a college course in his life. that should be a clear indication of the type of buffoonery/ignorance you have to deal with when it comes to him.

My dude comparing two different timelines of the same people....obviously he hasn't grown one bit in 17 years to think that the topics on this forum should have remained the same...majority of us when we started forum browsing wether here or ISS WERE KIDS B! The average 17 year old nowadays is not concerned with racial injustice, they more concern with which IG challenge is poppin this week...is no different than when we were kids on these sites, now we are adults using critical thinking and discussing real issues that actually affect us, you a child bro when the biggest plus for having Trump elected is the thought that this might facilitate you getting da Hemi....

Honestly we are dumb as hell for constantly engaging you.

Think Ninja cares more about the mighty dollar than he does about social/civil injustices. In this country, especially now with social media, the masses are program to think a certain way after a certain incident and if you don't, you're characterize by society as a ______________ (fill in the blank). I have met business people like Ninja, and they are basically scrooge type of folks, who doesn't care about social issues and care more about efficiency and success. Nothing wrong with that.. sides that black empty heart.

Think Ninja cares more about the mighty dollar than he does about social/civil injustices. In this country, especially now with social media, the masses are program to think a certain way after a certain incident and if you don't, you're characterize by society as a ______________ (fill in the blank). I have met business people like Ninja, and they are basically scrooge type of folks, who doesn't care about social issues and care more about efficiency and success. Nothing wrong with that.. sides that black empty heart.

Umm, nah

That mightttttttt have some level of truth if Ninja never opened his mouth about race issue, but that isn't the case.Ninja has said tons of ignorant stuff about black people and racism.

It is not like he doesn't care, he constant pedals his ignorance as the "truth".

Last edited:

You giving him too much credit :lol:

things definitely change... Trump is gonna be President and this crybaby era coming to a screeching halt.....thank god.

Ninja is talking about the og era Nters that have gone on to be successful owning clothing lines, boutiques, becoming Rappers, DJs etc. that were more concerned about economical success than social issues

things definitely change... Trump is gonna be President and this crybaby era coming to a screeching halt.....thank god.

Crybaby? Damn fam, do you know how insensitive you sound, specially with how bad racial tension in this country has been as of recent? You call people crybabies because of the outrage of cops targeting blacks and murdering them without an ounce of consequences...

You think Trump is gonna make racial tension in this country go away? What has he done to ever give you that impression? Please don't post a picture of Kanye and Trump together :lol:

screeching halt? we are still grinding out here b don't know what kind of rhetoric you're echoing. I'm progressing in life. I'm not waiting for no damn checked box, nor a cuban, nor some government bill in order for me to achieve my goals. unlike you, you wait for the times to change (trump presidency) in order to feel validated. unlike you, I become the change I want to see in the world. I don't await some day.

Ninja is talking about the og era Nters that have gone on to be successful owning clothing lines, boutiques, becoming Rappers, DJs etc. that were more concerned about economical success than social issues

:rofl: this is 100% somebody's back up account

Last edited:
more like the og NTers that moved past that phase in their life of over consuming goods. individuals evolved from only caring about shoes and actually putting priority in their life such family, careers, and finances.

ninja still the same kid from the 1990's both social economically and mentally

Last edited:
we grew up.

when i first got on here i didn't give a **** about politics.

this place changes with the times. like everything else.

Y'all remember when Obama was elected and conservatives faded into obscurity never to be seen again?

That was nuts

My dude comparing two different timelines of the same people....obviously he hasn't grown one bit in 17 years to think that the topics on this forum should have remained the same...majority of us when we started forum browsing wether here or ISS WERE KIDS B! The average 17 year old nowadays is not concerned with racial injustice, they more concern with which IG challenge is poppin this week.

your acting like there wasn't older people here in 2001ish... difference is no one was overtly sensitive...them older eere here strictly for kick news and chill..not to whine about bed wetting ish.

3/4th of ya wouldn't even lasted 5 secs of hood talk :lol:

these days overtly sensitive people annoy da ish outta me...

i was born in 83' b...i seen ish and experienced real ish...its a fluke i even found this site in da first place, most heads my age from my hood aint on no damn message board wasting time bout kicks, let alone wasting time debating social justice warrior causes. :lol:

i aint subscribing to da latest hashtag faux outrage social justice meltdown weekly cause, ill let da kiddies bug out.

long as my money good, im good...shiii only reason im here is cause i was able to have bread to even partake in this sneaker ****.

and as far as Kanye, Jim Brown, etc, more of those folks from da minority communities gonna check out on not "subscribing to victimhood" & just getting to da paper & opportunity.

your acting like there wasn't older people here in 2001ish... difference is no one was overtly sensitive...them older eere here strictly for kick news and chill..not to whine about bed wetting ish.

3/4th of ya wouldn't even lasted 5 secs of hood talk :lol:

these days overtly sensitive people annoy da ish outta me...

i was born in 83' b...i seen ish and experienced real ish...its a fluke i even found this site in da first place, most heads my age from my hood aint on no damn message board wasting time bout kicks, let alone wasting time debating social justice warrior causes. :lol:

i aint subscribing to da latest hashtag faux outrage social justice meltdown weekly cause, ill let da kiddies bug out.

long as my money good, im good...shiii only reason im here is cause i was able to have bread to even partake in this sneaker ****.

and as far as Kanye, Jim Brown, etc, more of those folks from da minority communities gonna check out on not "subscribing to victimhood" & just getting to da paper & opportunity.

sensitive? you're the one who is known to report people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom