Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
my moms is leaving me da apt... :lol:

and my rent is top soil dirt cheap :lol: :pimp:

anything else u wanna chime in on short guy?

You really brag about this **** as if somehow you are bulletproof, if some developer with real MONEY wanted to uproot your **** for real, which with the way things are going is inevitable, THEY WILL HAVE YOUR **** OUT OF THERE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO ABOUT IT.

I remember when I had the opportunity of staying at my moms housing apt paying 200$ a month for a 2 bedroom apt in Laconia :lol: somehow to me that wasn't an achievement or anything to brag about....like I'm a grown man with a good job taking advantage of a system designed to help those that make a fraction of what I do and actually CANT afford better...nah b, I'm happy knowing hopefully some single mom with a minimum wage job got a hold of that place.

Inb4 rent control =/= housing and you completely miss the point.

This steezy/ninja beef is ugly :x :lol:

Man, anyone on NT who frequents the music forum knows how much of a Kanye fan i've been. I've seen him 15 times in 7 different states. I flew to LA by myself last year for the 808's show, I was at the Meadows festival when Kim got robbed and he just left. I was in NY when the day he was supposed to perform at Gov ball got cancelled, went to Summer Jam instead to catch him there, and as soon as the set ended, got an Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen (that was a crazy night(.

But I think I'm truly done with this dude. I haven't listened to any of his music since all this nonsense. Dude has a mental breakdown and comes back looking like Dennis the Menace. He's an idiot. I'm glad Cole went at him. I hope more and more rappers speak out against him. Dude is a joke now. Donna is rolling in her grave.

View media item 2262479 View media item 2262479

And the funny thing is, with the way this man brags about how much he saving, he still somehow doesn't own Da Hemi he been talkin bout for a decade....like dawg...you should have a Lamborghini by now....EASY.

Need these cliffs.

Ya still going at NH lifestyle?
Ya cats still mad cause he don't share your ******** vision of white fence?

When it comes to Ninja slander, still think this is Steezy's magnum opus.....

You talk a good one, but just like you there are a dime a dozen, with the same idea, far more ambition and younger....you nearing your mid 30's sleeping in a twin bed, surrounded by sneaker boxes and idolizing a dude you somehow think is gonna burst the door open for you to finally cash in....in reality you gonna inherit your moms apt when she moves back to DR and end up working at the maintanence dept for the Toyota dealership on Fordham, that's best case scenario

Need these cliffs.

Ya still going at NH lifestyle?
Ya cats still mad cause he don't share your ******** vision of white fence?

Da man brags about that **** like he he found da pot of gold at da end of da rainbow fam....then backs Trump 100% like he's gonna make his living situation even better....nothing adds up...lol

please, da scrotom riding by some of ya when it comes to me is hilarious...

im here for da kicks, some of ya here for me da way ya act.

Why would I come here for someone beneath me in every aspect of life? You derail every thread, and people respond to you because you say some dumb @#$ @#$@ that is difficult to ignore, not because people value your presence. Keep sending me threats of how you're going to send me pics of your gold chains though. I'm sure that'll finally "make me salty" :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
https://67.media.tumblr.com/2321508596c474e2eb58311b567b5921/tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif[/quote]

Not sure how that gif is appropriate when I said I don't support dude anymore. My bad for enjoying traveling and seeing live music :|

I've seen several other artists in the double digits. Nothing wrong with that. Live music gives me an excuse to travel. I like to actually enjoy my life. My bad.

when Trump really start rolling, take solace in knowing that Kanye won't be da last rapper to be hobnobbing with da Donald.

That's fine, I can't imagine the likes of Kendrick, Chance, Cole, Ab-Soul, etc supporting Donald, and if they do, then we truly are in the Twilight zone. :nerd:

Not sure how that gif is appropriate when I said I don't support dude anymore. My bad for enjoying traveling and seeing live music :stoneface:

I've seen several other artists in the double digits. Nothing wrong with that. Live music gives me an excuse to travel. I like to actually enjoy my life. My bad.

yeah it is your bad

Where does Diego stand on the steezy/ninja beef? :lol:

When it comes to Ninja slander, still think this is Steezy's magnum opus.....

You talk a good one, but just like you there are a dime a dozen, with the same idea, far more ambition and younger....you nearing your mid 30's sleeping in a twin bed, surrounded by sneaker boxes and idolizing a dude you somehow think is gonna burst the door open for you to finally cash in....in reality you gonna inherit your moms apt when she moves back to DR and end up working at the maintanence dept for the Toyota dealership on Fordham, that's best case scenario

View media item 2262520

Steezy definitely giving some of these people too much credit.
All of them doing it for the likes just like the same people you trying to attack.

You confused bro, Ninja was the one that brought these dudes up..

And the funny thing is, with the way this man brags about how much he saving, he still somehow doesn't own Da Hemi he been talkin bout for a decade....like dawg...you should have a Lamborghini by now....EASY.

Or at least a Porsche....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom