Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be hard for ninja to listen to rap anymore due to the fact he hates these new age "social justice warriors" :smh: he'll be damned if Fat Joe starts spitting about how hard it is to be a Hispanic male in this country

It must be hard for ninja to listen to rap anymore due to the fact he hates these new age "social justice warriors" :smh: he'll be damned if Fat Joe starts spitting about how hard it is to be a Hispanic male in this country

He don't care, in 2020 all da reggaeton artist gonna be singing bout "El Inminente Censo"

He don't care, in 2020 all da reggaeton artist gonna be singing bout "El Inminente Censo"

ITS LOOMING

Catch ole boy in La Marina when dem census forms hit da block.....

PitbullBudlight-1421342812.gif

The census is silly and i've never seen any single person care about it as much as Ninja.  It's also crazy how he denies being black despite it being clear with his physical appearance and the makeup of majority of the population from the DR.  However, i don't see how he's not doing well in his lifestyle.  It's the way he wants to live and everyone should be free to live the way they want.  He's getting his sneakers and jewelry that he wants just like Ksteezy likes getting his DSLR Cameras and Ninja Turtle action figures and other toys.  How is it any different? 

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over :lol:

u aint fooling nobody b.

Oh the ones that will eventually run your moms out her place

my moms is leaving me da apt... :lol:

and my rent is top soil dirt cheap :lol: :pimp:

Pitiful. Dude getting his 15, 20, and 30 year high school reunion information sent to the exact same address his report card got sent to back in the day. A grown *** child stuck in neutral.

tell that to da jews & hipsters dying to pay off da current residence to take it over :lol:

u aint fooling nobody b.

Oh the ones that will eventually run your moms out her place

Pitiful. Dude getting his 15, 20, and 30 year high school reunion information sent to the exact same address his report card got sent to back in the day. A grown *** child stuck in neutral.

raw

Last edited:
Who is that familiar with professional wrestling anyway? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

who is that familiar with a rapper that someone rushes back in an "Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen"

groupie much?

The census is silly and i've never seen any single person care about it as much as Ninja.  It's also crazy how he denies being black despite it being clear with his physical appearance and the makeup of majority of the population from the DR.  However, i don't see how he's not doing well in his lifestyle.  It's the way he wants to live and everyone should be free to live the way they want.  He's getting his sneakers and jewelry that he wants just like Ksteezy likes getting his DSLR Cameras and Ninja Turtle action figures and other toys.  How is it any different? 

View media item 2262565
LOL

You don't know what your talking about, Dominicans are different b

Da ultraviolet rays of da sun has these fair skinned folks darker in the summer. When the fall and winter hit the regular pigmentation of their skin will come back a la Sammy Sosa

We more less adapt to the seasons b, we not black.

Man, anyone on NT who frequents the music forum knows how much of a Kanye fan i've been. I've seen him 15 times in 7 different states. I flew to LA by myself last year for the 808's show, I was at the Meadows festival when Kim got robbed and he just left. I was in NY when the day he was supposed to perform at Gov ball got cancelled, went to Summer Jam instead to catch him there, and as soon as the set ended, got an Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen (that was a crazy night(.

But I think I'm truly done with this dude. I haven't listened to any of his music since all this nonsense. Dude has a mental breakdown and comes back looking like Dennis the Menace. He's an idiot. I'm glad Cole went at him. I hope more and more rappers speak out against him. Dude is a joke now. Donda is rolling in her grave.
roll.gif
 @ saying his mom  is rolling in her grave like you knew her because you think her son can rap

you ****** weird

who is that familiar with a rapper that someone rushes back in an "Uber to hurry back to the city to attempt to get into the pop up show that eventually didn't happen"

groupie much?

Rather be a groupie of an artist than of professional wrestling any day of the week [emoji]128557[/emoji]

anything else u wanna chime in on short guy?

You really brag about this **** as if somehow you are bulletproof, if some developer with real MONEY wanted to uproot your **** for real, which with the way things are going is inevitable, THEY WILL HAVE YOUR **** OUT OF THERE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO ABOUT IT.

yeah and if Martians came from outter space and shot a particle ray to make u 7 feet tall maybe you'd actually be in da NBA.

anything else squirt? :lol: its like da same thing every thread... [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom