Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
inheriting an apartment is one of the funniest things I've ever heard of. Maybe if it was a penthouse at the Regis or something. but the crib above the bodega? lol nah bruh. I'd be like nope, take it witchu
:rofl:   Its prob roach  and mice infested too.  NYC is one of the dirtiest cities in the U.S. 

there probably a mice nest in his foambs for all we know

there probably a mice nest in his foambs for all we know
roll.gif

All that furniture appears to be from IKEA, the Applebee's of homegoods.

Edit: Forgot I was in the Kanye thread and not the eating out with your boy/Applebee's thread.

Actually everything is West Elm #humblebrag

And no Ben Burger I didn't post it **** on him...it was more to show the difference between an organized living space vs what's displayed in that picture with a hoarde of sneaker boxes on a couch..

bruh...my dude said...The Applebee's of Home goods. I'm dead in the game. Straight ether on his way of life 2 seconds after Steezy held out his hand and said yall can be friends lmaooo.

Can't say I didn't try :lol:

:rolleyes

View media item 2263445
How I knew he'd have plastic over the couch :rofl:

Could at least put some work into the apartment or by a new couch with all da rent money saved. Nah b?

But he got more square footage than everyone else.
Son got a mirror that he can't even look at

Mother that can't pee too, maybe that's why he got the plastic on the couch. Doesn't look like it's meant to be sit on any way.

Last edited:
i can guarantee there's AT LEAST 1 mouse and 1 roach living in that apartment at any given time. That would be like a playland. So many things to climb on and hide in. i feel like ninja has food under his bed. pizza crusts n ****. random stiff jerkoff socks. old playboys with the hard pages lol. mad crumbs everywhere. whole spot prolly dusty af too. You can't be on your Pledge and Lysol game while being copacetic with a shoe fort in every room. I had to wash my hands after just looking at those pictures. Couch prolly got MRSA

Last edited:
Any thoughts on dude threatening to send me pics of a gold chain he hasn't bought yet to make me salty (which would never happen, because I'd kill myself if my life's priorities were anything like his)? Is that not clearly him trying to act superior?

Last edited:
i can guarantee there's AT LEAST 1 mouse and 1 roach living in that apartment at any given time. That would be like a playland. So many things to climb on and hide in. i feel like ninja has food under his bed. pizza crusts n ****. random stiff jerkoff socks. old playboys with the hard pages lol. mad crumbs everywhere. whole spot prolly dusty af too. You can't be on your Pledge and Lysol game while being copacetic with a shoe fort in every room. I had to wash my hands after just looking at those pictures. Couch prolly got MRSA
roll.gif
IM DONE 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom