Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of @RustyShackleford
points.  But there's nothing wrong with Ninja's lifestyle, if its what he enjoys he's doing great.  So Ksteezy has action figures/toys instead of sneakers, just collecting a different item, i don't see how one is better than the other
Any thoughts on dude threatening to send me pics of a gold chain he hasn't bought yet to make me salty (which would never happen, because I'd kill myself if my life's priorities were anything like his)? Is that not clearly him trying to act superior?

Last edited:
im a cdl truck driver for da 1000th time, and im a semester away from my associates in automotive tech.

i make good money, chillin...thats why da slander here is rendered impervious to me.

but i sure like seeing ya try :lol: makes my work day fly by.

We know you make good money bro, no one is doubting that....I don't think long term your plan is all that bulletproof, but you never know...I know driving trucks gets you money....the problem here is what Rusty wrote a page back....the irony and hypocrisy of what you post fam....how you stand by Pence when he shuns Domonicans that came over and fed off da system, when you and all your "blessings" are a product of that same exact system...,you live in a 200$ 2br apt in NYC

Do you NOT see the irony in that?

The amount of shade in this thread :rofl:

giphy.gif

You can't see how there's always going to be someone above you looking down on what you got same way you look down at ninja?

You might think you're doing it in comparison to ninja. But you're just average.

You missed the part where I started my post humbly saying is a 1br apt and is nothing to brag about....Ninjas place bigger than mines.

Of course there is always gonna be better....I know that....to your mans tho...that's not the case, he really does feel what he has is better than what any of us in here can have going...he's made that clear.

You missed the part where I started my post humbly saying is a 1br apt and is nothing to brag about....Ninjas place bigger than mines.

Of course there is always gonna be better....I know that....to your mans tho...that's not the case, he really does feel what he has is better than what any of us in here can have going...he's made that clear.

Humble? You aint foolin me with that ****. You just **** on another mans lifestyle then proceeded to stunt on him by showing off your place in comparison. On some look at how much nicer my place is type ****.

Humble my ***.

Foh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom