da latest you've held out on a popular trend/wave you finally accepted?

Smart tech for your home... I understand we got 0 privacy these days but adding more data collection points in my home isn’t the wave for me.

yall still wearing boot cut sweats?! lmaooooo

no boot cut lol ......... but +30 over here got 3 pair of joggers only because they are part of polo complete sweat suits, but I prefer the 90s sweat pants. Plus Teenagers don’t tell/influence me on how to dress, and I don’t dress like Meek Mill or you fake dope boys.

Bought a ps3 on black Friday 2011. Bought a ps4 in 2020.

Until November 2019, I was downloading music videos from YouTube. I got spotify but I still don't use it like that. Not a big music guy.

No social media except FB. The pics on my FB are from the day I made it in 06. Check that joint like once a quarter. I got everyone's phone number/whatsapp that I need to talk to.

Smart tech for your home... I understand we got 0 privacy these days but adding more data collection points in my home isn’t the wave for me.
If you typed this from a iPhone/Android its already too late. Your data collection points is more valuable when your mobile than idle at home.

Still ain't on pierced ears, technically not on IG (only good for me to see pics of IG thots), never had a iPhone, just not ****ing with Xbox, the other major companies caught me when I'm young, not gonna bother with tiktok or a lot of these new popular apps.

Drake.

His first 3 years of existence, I couldn't take him serious. Thougbt he looked too much like a b****
One of the realest posts by you ever.

Last edited:
Only cuz "old" reggaetone came up song is lit...the new **** is way more popular doing crazy numbers. But love this...

Boys fronting on joggers? That's the goat pants imo. I have a pair with zip pockets and I love them. Old Navy has some very nice ones but they're too expensive. 40. Nah.

nike tech goes up even higher thou.
Nike tech enthusiast don't cop at retail.
116935 (1).jpg

And who the hell wears old navy in 2020
Super feminine/ayo'ish.

i literally don't know anyone who uses yahoo and bing is definitely out of the question

people still definitely use yahoo, when i had a syllabus from school a couple years back and da professors said any questions leave your email and ill send you w/r, i definitely seen some yahoo @ joints... young people too.

Trump...Growing up he was just some rich white dude from NY and then a host of a reality show I didn’t watch... Then dude starting campaigning. I thought he was a joke until I started really paying attention. I don’t know the exact moment he won me over but it might have been when he pointed at dude in the crowd and says “Look at my African American over there! Are you the greatest?” I cried 100 nights. Never in a million years did I think he would end up being the GOAT sitting president, at least for my lifetime. But here we are.

Migos... First heard Versace and it was with Drake...Thought that **** was garbage. They were dropping banger after banger and I still wasn’t going, I’m like these ****** sound like mini versions of Wop...When Bad and Boujee dropped it was undeniable at that point for me.

Last edited:
Trump...Growing up he was just some rich white dude from NY and then a host of a reality show I didn’t watch... Then dude starting campaigning. I thought he was a joke until I started really paying attention. I don’t know the exact moment he won me over but it might have been when he pointed at dude in the crowd and says “Look at my African American over there! Are you the greatest?” I cried 100 nights. Never in a million years did I think he would end up being the GOAT sitting president, at least for my lifetime. But here we are.

aepps20 aepps20

Migos... First heard Versace and it was with Drake...Thought that **** was garbage. They were dropping banger after banger and I still wasn’t going, I’m like these ****** sound like mini versions of Wop...When Bad and Boujee dropped it was undeniable at that point for me.

No lies about Trump. If you really understand his platform and what he's doing it is hard not to love the fact that he's our PRESIDENT.

Back
Top Bottom