da latest you've held out on a popular trend/wave you finally accepted?

why da apprehension? i can tell you why i joined IG late..it was exclusive to iPhone for years. #teamandroid
i dunno. i had an iphone since the 4. the people i know irl even dudes from NT were following my wife and they would @ her to tell me stuff. i was like grandpa stuck on fb. finally caved dec 2014.

Damn I’m #washed. I haven’t came in on NOTHING. :lol: Still no joggers, still don’t watch TV series, got on Twitter for about a month, kinda been had snap but only snap once in a blue moon.

On the booty eating subject, I don’t even think women even like that ****. I think it’s something they let us do because. I’m noticing women are putting it out there early that they’re not into it. One chick, as soon as I pressed save to put her number in my phone, she grabbed my hand, looked me dead in my eyes and said, “Please don’t lick my booty..”. Dead ***. No pun intended. Yes, the mass was spectacular.

Still don’t have a Snapchat or Twitter, never will.

music wise: slept heavy on Kendrick Lamar, and by that cats were telling me for years to listen to him, but I finally caved in almost a year after Section 80 came out.

Drake lol, listened to Comeback Season the month it dropped and have been a fan ever sense. I still think his career was completely orchestrated, but you can’t deny the kid either way.

Bluetooth headphones: used to think that shh was MAD CORNY, like I always associatedBluetooth headsets, etc.. with old pimps tryna be cool, but the second I got mine, I was like wt f, how come no one told me. Greatest invention ever.

Damn I’m #washed. I haven’t came in on NOTHING. :lol: Still no joggers, still don’t watch TV series, got on Twitter for about a month, kinda been had snap but only snap once in a blue moon

lemme see how washed... use Bluetooth for da car or you still have an aux cord?

Twitter. I finally gave in and made a account last year.

Getting married and having children. I’m slowly coming to realize that it’s something that I want and will have in my future.

Almost caved on getting a tattoo, thought better of it. Thirsting over women via the internet, instagram and other outlets? Nope. I do not understand it. I too have about seventy albums, and a ton of CD's, and still use an Ipod shuffle at the gym, phone stays in the locker.

Finally gave into Supreme small box logo tee's about five years ago though, both LS and SS. Good quality.

I'm not against a licking woman's butt, I am going to have to observe some things first though. But I used to smoke weed a couple times a year, if that. Now I have gotten into the culture more. Now I partake a couple times a week.

Back
Top Bottom