da latest you've held out on a popular trend/wave you finally accepted?

Still one foot in, one foot out with music streaming.

I've had Tidal and Amazon Music for months at a time and enjoyed the convenience but it's hard to shake that old mindset of wanting to actually have your **** regardless of how your internet connection is at that moment.

Plus I'm on Android so I can download albums right to my phone and I'm good at finding them so it feels like a waste of money.

I used to love hitting the store for new music and movies on Tuesday. Even downloading when I used to use Usenet or irc when folks out there late and getting caught on p2p and torrents. Once I jumped on streaming I left all that behind. Sometimes kinda miss it, but not really.

I discover good music with streaming services.
Pandora does a a good at, as well as spotify.
One of the reason why i don't listen to radio nor do feel the need to go on my deep searches like i did in the past. It was fun, but tedious nonetheless.

The only time I miss it is when I want to listen to some old and/or obscure stuff. I.E Pre Universal Cash Money. That’s when you pull out the torrents and such..

Yup. I get a lot of stuff off YouTube and just add to my Apple Music

Getting that letter in the mail. :lol:

I got caught with wolf of Wall Street or something.

mannnn. multiple C&Ds before I knew what I was doing lol

:lol:

man I can’t even remember the proper way to run a torrent these days. I haven’t even touched a computer in a year.

"dad hats"

naw, you'll never catch me wearing those...i still begrudgingly shun snapbacks unless i absolutely need to get da logo and its impossible to find as a fitted..for example it took me years to buy a ROC nation fitteft because i refused to settle for a snapback...ended up coppin 3 fitteds. 2 blacks/one USA.

I’ve been against snap backs all my life. I wanted fitteds bad as a kid. Bought too many fitteds that didn’t fit and growing out my hair, changing the sizes is way more comfortable. Bought like ten snaps in the last 6-8 months.

Took me a little while to get with fitted sweats.

I refuse to do music streaming. I’ve spent too much money on music to just pay monthly for **** I’ve already paid for. It is mad convenient though.

The convenience is what you’re paying for. It’s always what you’re paying for.

Music streaming is one of the best things to happen to me. I had Spotify free for over a year and got so used to it that I couldn't live without it. I honestly don't see how people manage without it, like my boy who feels like YouTube is sufficient lol no. I've had tidal for 5 years now and I love how you can play a track and it just plays similar tracks after it, great way to discover new artists and songs.

I swear a 9 year old had to come up with the moniker “dad hat”. Them **** was always the move if you was rocking Polo. No ones dad rocked those hats.

Back
Top Bottom