Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why the %+%! couldn't Jobs put half of this @+*# on the iPad?

I am disappoint.

because they knew idiots like you would bite either way.

and all this will be on ipad 2 most likely... and you'll be super geeked and make a 3 month thread hyping the hell out of it telling everybody it's the future only for u to return it a month later and be disappointed again.
Well damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why the %+%! couldn't Jobs put half of this @+*# on the iPad?

I am disappoint.

because they knew idiots like you would bite either way.

and all this will be on ipad 2 most likely... and you'll be super geeked and make a 3 month thread hyping the hell out of it telling everybody it's the future only for u to return it a month later and be disappointed again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

720p at 30fps!

Wow....and iMovie for the iPhone. Edit videos on the fly and upload them on youtube. Damn....so many HD bum fights, freestyle battles and ghetto fights with a soundtrack and water mark within minutes of recording.

And what about iChat?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

SaNTi0321 said:
720p at 30fps!

Wow....and iMovie for the iPhone. Edit videos on the fly and upload them on youtube. Damn....so many HD bum fights, freestyle battles and ghetto fights with a soundtrack and water mark within minutes of recording.

And what about iChat?
that'll be the last feature.

video calling

11:06AM Thanks 3G card!

11:05AM Guess what -- we're not doing that.

11:05AM He's asking people to set their laptops on the floor.

11:05AM Oh my god. Jobs is asking everyone to turn off their network cards and MiFis!
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Yo! if this ever comes to verzion I'll pay the early termination fee and drop the Incredible.
This phone is looking sick so far....and I'm a MS fanboy, Apple needed to come with some heat and from the looks of it they did. I refuse to go to At&t though.
people with AT&T can't even get service in my basement

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

SaNTi0321 said:
720p at 30fps!

And what about iChat?

Dude said we will have 100 million products sold this month dude is on some real cockiness

so iBooks is doing what has been done on the kindle.. cross platform sync.

good job steve, that was MAGICAL!

iOS 4?

really?

well they use the iPhone OS for iPad and iPod Touch, its smart

i am actually disappointed right now for the new iPhone, im more on features, and they havent done that much for the new one

iMove is impressive thought but its not something i would use

Back
Top Bottom