Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

Looking forward to the MAC mini refresh models, hdmi and processor bump to i3 or i5 apple may get my money.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

some companies have nothing and products get sold, some have an online press release and do okay, and then theirs APPLE. Maybe im oversteping how popular this press conference is for Apple, but it seems without it, how would products get sold. Its like, the larger the event, the more important something is, in Apples eyes.

Did the EVO even have anything? They are reminding me more and more like Nike. The show is bigger than the actual product. It's perfect marketing
the EVO had a huge marketing campaign butWWDC isnt an iPhone promotion spectacle its actually a 2 or 3 day conference for software developers. it's become such a huge spectacle because developers always need to find out first.

Can someone school me real quick on their current iPhone bill?

I may want to scoop this new iPhone.  
I'm with Sprint.  Is it possible?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

what are the chances that the iphone 4g drops today tho?

impossible we have no stock at any at&t stores it would be two weeks from now at the earliest.

like 116 each month for me.

anyway again, what are the odds that the phone drops today?

impossible we have no stock at any at&t stores it would be two weeks from now at the earliest.

^ For a single line your looking at the cheapest plan 39.99 for 450 mins plus either 15 or 25 for the data plan which ever you choose. Plus 20 for unlimited text messaging. 75-85 a month before taxes. Then if you need more minutes you'd be looking at over 100+ a month easily

Originally Posted by Late80s

damn.
tired.gif

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
Good job AT&T, early upgrade. One thing they actually do right

I posted this and you can check archives about a week or two ago but you know how ppl always wanna say ducktales ducktales, so i decided to find an article so there is no we dont believe you, we need more ppl.

Also like to add you will still have to pay the 18 buck upgrade fee, there will be a new apple care plan offered thru att which is 100 dollars for 2 yrs that covers drops/crack screens/spills water damage. And they are keeping unlimited data plan............. For iPad that is lol.

If you arent up for upgrade you can still get the phone for the discounted price, however you will have to sign a new 2 yr contract, thus losing your unlimited data plan. So i guess take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

^ For a single line your looking at the cheapest plan 39.99 for 450 mins plus either 15 or 25 for the data plan which ever you choose. Plus 20 for unlimited text messaging. 75-85 a month before taxes. Then if you need more minutes you'd be looking at over 100+ a month easily
Thanks.  I think I'll just stick with sprint and use my itouch.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I posted this and you can check archives about a week or two ago but you know how ppl always wanna say ducktales ducktales, so i decided to find an article so there is no we dont believe you, we need more ppl.

Also like to add you will still have to pay the 18 buck upgrade fee, there will be a new apple care plan offered thru att which is 100 dollars for 2 yrs that covers drops/crack screens/spills water damage. And they are keeping unlimited data plan............. For iPad that is lol.

If you arent up for upgrade you can still get the phone for the discounted price, however you will have to sign a new 2 yr contract, thus losing your unlimited data plan. So i guess take it with a grain of salt.
no AT&T is launched insurance yesterday for $14.99 a month with a $200 deductible.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

laugh.gif
But da evo 4g is way better than da iphone.
Ninjahood? Anyway, just wait for the numbers to release, the iPhone 4g will sell more in the first 30 min of release day than the Evo did on the whole first day.

But tell us WHY in the world what a stranger is purchasing should have any sort of input on MY purchase?

Stupid %!! argument

Originally Posted by LDJ

no AT&T is launched insurance yesterday for $14.99 a month with a $200 deductible.

Sure your right i hard misread wrong. I was looking at my bill but now it makes sense, well sorta how the hell can a warranty on a phone cost more then the actual phone? WDF is at@t thinking. You basically paying $370 a year on a $199/$299 phone.

Yea imma try and check out ustream to cause usually the stream is constant w/o drops etc.

so... $15 for 200mb?.. 
grin.gif
 im actually considering this seeing as i've heavily cut down my browsing to under 300mb (going from 3gb 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
).. i could easily average less than 200 if i turned on my wifi (i do most of my browsing @ work anyway) 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

if you already have the unlimited data.... you have the option to keep it

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Sure your right i hard misread wrong. I was looking at my bill but now it makes sense, well sorta how the hell can a warranty on a phone cost more then the actual phone? WDF is at@t thinking. You basically paying $370 a year on a $199/$299 phone.

Yea imma try and check out ustream to cause usually the stream is constant w/o drops etc.

well asurion designed the pricepoints, im sure a lot of research went into it to actually benefit people who genuinely lose iphones routinely not people looking to make a buck by flipping phones.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by LDJ

if you already have the unlimited data.... you have the option to keep it

Yea that's what I thought. I know AT&T ain't backpedalling now
grin.gif

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

Back
Top Bottom