Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

laugh.gif
damn, i didnt look into it.....just saw it on twitter so i posted it haha

Originally Posted by langfor5

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

Yup.

Dial *639# just to make sure. Just checked on my phone and my $18 fee will be waived.

If i bought my 3GS on release date i can get the iphone HD for the 199/299 price? just pay an $18 UPGRADE fee?

As a former Apple employee, I've been using an iPhone since day one. I saw a totally different quality in the first phone to the current. The fit and finish, the efficiency of the Apple Stores, etc. Now it's like a madhouse everytime you go there. They really need to do something about that. The experience can sometimes be pretty poor. Not to mention, as a company, I loathe Apple.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the
new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to
my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

Yup.

Dial *639# just to make sure. Just checked on my phone and my $18 fee will be waived.
If i bought my 3GS on release date i can get the iphone HD for the 199/299 price? just pay an $18 UPGRADE fee?

dial that number. If you're up for a standard upgrade, and the new phones keep the $199/$299 price point, you're good

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

So just to be clear, as a launch day 3GS buyer I will be able to get the
new iPhone for the normal price + $18 upgrade fee and ZERO changes to
my rate plan since I can grandfather in my unlimited data plan, correct?

Yup.

dial that number. If you're up for a standard upgrade, and the new phones keep the $199/$299 price point, you're good
it said a full discount is not available until 2/20/11, but they can offer a discounted iphone upgrade at a higher price with a 2 year commitment and a $18 upgrade fee
frown.gif

time to see people get geeked over what android has offered since day one.. only prettier!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

As a former Apple employee, I've been using an iPhone since day one. I saw a totally different quality in the first phone to the current. The fit and finish, the efficiency of the Apple Stores, etc. Now it's like a madhouse everytime you go there. They really need to do something about that. The experience can sometimes be pretty poor. Not to mention, as a company, I loathe Apple.

Why?

Took four iPads and used the screens to spell out WWDC. Thats corny but kinda cool. Talking about new iPad apps the numners sold and new features etc and updates.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Took four iPads and used the screens to spell out WWDC. Thats corny but kinda cool. Talking about new iPad apps the numners sold and new features etc and updates.

negative, that was a preview for the iMat!

will they have the full video on apple.com after the conference like they did for the os 4 one ?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Why?
Just a lot of reasons. For one, the way they treat employees.

Did anyone else see that sign that said 35 million sold, and hd for the iPad. Iuno i aint buying that

As a former iPad owner, Steve is boosting that joint up way too much.

It needs a lot to even meet up to expectations. When it does, I'll jump back on ship.

Back
Top Bottom