Da V8 cant outrun this Vol. New cop cars

Only way to outrun it is go get another GTR 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

how many ppl here have actually outran a cop?

ive been pulled over more times than i can count an ive never once thought lemme gun it.
a few times, but i had a huge jump on them and was able to hit cuts.  there is no point if they can read your plates.  i know people who have been in a much faster car and just straight smashed on a cop when he was on their bumper.  they just show up and give you a summons to go to court cause they got your plates.
laugh.gif

i was at cars and coffee and saw a ford gt with a million tiny holes drilled in his plates so they were super hard to read from a distance.  that was a new one that i've never seen.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

ive been pulled over more times than i can count an ive never once thought lemme gun it.
a few times, but i had a huge jump on them and was able to hit cuts.  there is no point if they can read your plates.  i know people who have been in a much faster car and just straight smashed on a cop when he was on their bumper.  they just show up and give you a summons to go to court cause they got your plates.
laugh.gif

i was at cars and coffee and saw a ford gt with a million tiny holes drilled in his plates so they were super hard to read from a distance.  that was a new one that i've never seen.

laugh.gif

Undercover cars here in VA are broadening to any kind. Nissan, Toyota, etc. Saw an undercover Buick on Sunday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Don't police in the US always drive American. I've never seen a Japanese police car driven by a law enforcement agency in the US, could be wrong though. Highly doubt they would blow money on one GT-R.

nypd-nissan-altima-hybrid_100180632_m.jpg

NYPD has 40 of these.

I've personally seen a marked 4 door Honda Civic Sheriff car in Portsmouth VA before.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I honestly don't know, wouldn't be surprised if it was, think they only had one or two of them.
http://www.sub5zero.com/o...ia-cop-car-crashes-italy

That article is wrong. It's not an LP560, it's the regular Gallardo.

And I thought it was used to transport organs? Not for chases.

Oh okay, thanks for the correction. I don't know anything about cars, man. I just remember seeing that picture a while back.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Don't police in the US always drive American. I've never seen a Japanese police car driven by a law enforcement agency in the US, could be wrong though. Highly doubt they would blow money on one GT-R.

Its an undercover car. I've seen Japanese ones before. In fact there was a cop riding around here some years ago with a boosted 350Z.

2003_2_Fast_2_Furious_066.jpg

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Oh okay, thanks for the correction. I don't know anything about cars, man. I just remember seeing that picture a while back.

Nothing on you. Just an automatic reaction when the Gallardo and LP560 get mixed up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

Its an undercover car. I've seen Japanese ones before. In fact there was a cop riding around here some years ago with a boosted 350Z.

2003_2_Fast_2_Furious_066.jpg

Similar lol. She'd bust you if you raced her.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Drilling holes helps the license plate from melting due to the engine heat, not so it can't be read from a distance.

like said before its an undercover car for street racing most likely. they got a blacked out SS camaro in my area that goes around revving its engine trying to get people to race to they can bust them
laugh.gif

theres one of these unmarked in central mass where I live
15308367-640.jpg

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Drilling holes helps the license plate from melting due to the engine heat, not so it can't be read from a distance.

Oh OK. I just figured he was one of those rich dudes driving a modded super car who's always down to flee
laugh.gif

NFS Hot Pursuit Police got da Veyron

Bugatti-Veyron-164-C.jpg

Even if the GTR was a personal car of whoever is driving it, how does he afford maintenance on that thing?
sick.gif

Cops don't exactly make bank. He probably just wants an excuse to go fast and not have tickets.

Back
Top Bottom